ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm the newest owner of the bp, huge car enthusiast, and miata lover. Just got the car a week ago and have lots of plans for it to restore it to its former glory.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
After the treatment from the last owner, I hope you got it for a steal. Hopefully restoring it includes having already removed that drifting sticker. But its nice to see a car with so many nice parts (if they are still there in tact) in the hands of an enthusiast.

·
ToyotaCare........
3,643 Posts
I know the car was residing here in TN and hopefully that's where it's staying. First and foremost, get those damn itbs and motor tuned right then work on the aesthetics. To many, this car lost its name over the course of time but let's see if you can bring it back.....

·
Murse Magnet
7,291 Posts
Should you part with the duals I am interested.

MATG is a large miata meet held in the end of July in Robbinsville North Carolina. It is on the border of Tennesse and North Carolina and the miatas run the dragon.
http://www.gapmiatas.com/forum/

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I have only heard and seen pictures of it in its days of glory and hope you enjoy it and bring it to the vision you see, whether good or bad in you the eyes of your peers. I hope you correct some of the current mistakes(at least in my opinion) and that alone will do a lot for the tater. Congrats and welcome! :icon_cheers:

·
Murse Magnet
7,291 Posts
No worries. I figured it was worth a shot. If you do go to matg would you mind taking me for a ride so I can actually hear it? I am concerned that is will be too loud on na power.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts