ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, since I'm super lucky... someone decided to smash my front pass fender. My car is painted in SEM Trim Black (satin). I pulled the fender and ordered a new one. The paint is a single stage its its a fairly simple prep and spray job. Anyone know a shop that will do a door and fender without breaking the bank? I can pullthe door and drop it off along with the fender if that'll help.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ouch! Now you need engine and body work? Sorry about your car dude. How goes the engine hunt?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha yeah you have no idea how awesome my luck has been lately. Earlier the same week I found a nail in my drivers side rear tire which I got patched then I wake up to the huge dent in my fender. I have the fender on the way ($132 shipped) so thats not too bad but its still extremely annoying and dissapointing that someone wouldn't leave a note especially since they caved in my fender and scratched the paint on my door.

Fortunately the door is fine, just needs a repaint along with the fender...

The engine was something I knew about buying the car so thats not a huge deal to me. MightyMouse is going to be helping me source/get an engine installed. I'll be doing a bunch of stuff at the same time to get it ready for a supercharger install (Radiator, exhaust, Timing Belt/WP service, etc).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts