Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry2::cry2::cry2:

I need to get rid of my car and miata stuffs... after more than 3 years nearlly 100k miles, and over $11,000 invested...

Tein flex 9/6 with 7kg extra springs
racing beat hollow front bar and solid rear
Autoconexion hood
Trap rear blade spoiler
Unknown hardtop sold to me by Dark Drifter *r.i.p.*
Stripped out, no carpet a/c heater/vent or power steering, Im suprised I still have my passenger seat in... right around 2030 lbs
Turbo... Made 186 hp in ventura with boost creeping from 5.5 at 4.5k to nearly 8.5 at redline. Ive tuned this car to 16 psi but havent dynoed at that level.
Garrett 2554R, intercooled, forge BOV, a kinda crummy downpipe that used to be BEGI, a jackson racing test pipe or FM cat, and a 2.5" mandrel bent exuast with a magnaflow muffler.
Dont want to get rid of it because of adaptability but if the right offer comes along it will go with the car of be sold seperatly. MS PnP 94-95 with IAT, boost control, and rx-7 460cc injectors.
The engine is a 99-00 mated to a fidanza flywheel and *suprise* an OEM replacement clutch made by exedy. This thing only slippped when boost spiked to 16.5psi and I only let it slip once. Its held up very well considering how much power Im throwing at it, atleast 210whp. This car is a ROCKET!
OEM 95 Torsen limited slip.
2 sets of 14" na 7 spokes
1 set of NB 15" 5 spokes
1 set of sportmaxxes 501s 15x8 0 offset
Autopower roll bar.
I think thats it other than the mass amounts of stock parts still in boxes in my garage...
Turbo is off the car right now and its running N/A but I can re-install it easy enough.
Downside? Other then being pretty much a race car for the street and the body being rough, the engine DOES have about 150k on it and will probably need a re-freshing after another 30-40k. Just burns a little more oil than it used to but still dosent feel like its lost power.

Stuff is all make offer but I will sell the car and ALL the extra stuff and wheels I have for $3,000. I know thats alot for a beat up NA but with all the stuff coming with this car I cant take anything less for it all. Im selling due to needing a 'practical' car so if you have some sort of decent 4 door something, maybe awd/4wd or something that can seat 5 or more, and its in ok shape with a/c and passes smog I'm up for negotiating a trade.

Pics Im not going to post up here but my cell number is avalible via PM and I can send pics that way. So-cal only if the car is being parted however I will deliver the car practically anywhere if its sold for what I want for it or trading for another.

I can only hope I'll own another one of these cars one day... :cry2:

·
Registered
878 Posts
How much are you looking to get for the flexes and for the rear end?

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PMs cleared. $1k for the flexes, and I havent seen one for sale in a long time *mostly because I havent been on here* but I remember the full torsen swap to be around $650.

Hard top I will pass along for $250, however I allready have someone interested in that, Ill let you know if it falls through.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.