ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...

It's about 3:55PM here in Sunny Southern California. I'm sitting in my office in the Service Drive of Diamond Bar Honda.

I'm bored out of my mind...all of my repair orders for the day have been closed out w/ the exception of a couple of overnighters.

Unfortunately, I've got the late shift today...started @ 8am, gotta stay 'til 7pm.

What's going on out there in Roadster-land? How's everyones' day goin?

-Jimmy

·
Mufasa in Training
32,622 Posts
Over here in Ohio, I'm still at work :(

Got a lot of stuff on Junior that needs fixing:
1.) FM Springs are being swapped (one day exchanged)
2.) Tranny/Diff flush
3.) Braking issue still unresolved
4.) Seat needs to be remounted
5.) Timing belt needs to be done

Most of this stuff is going to have to wait, with the wedding coming up...eh, it is just a car, after all :)

(ie I'd exchange one good day with her for a million with the car)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bryan...

Dont you mean "a million good days w/ the car for one good day w/ her" ???

Hehehe...see how bored I am? Trying to correct peoples' grammar! LOL

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Work is crazy for me, crazy boring!

Technically, I'm "off duty" now (after a 10 hour day without a lunch), but I have to hang around work to do some extra stuff for my company's annual meeting this Friday. Gonna be filming a short spoof of "The Apprentice"...I get to play the guy with the bowtie. :lol:

Later tonight I gotta make a rap song for the same meeting, got the lyrics written, now I gotta come up with the music. Figur another couple of hours there...

But for now, I'm here and the world is good. 8)

·
CR.net Supporter
228 Posts
It's been slow for me at work for the past two weeks, the rest of the staff is busy.

Spend a lot of time in here and other web groups.

I even went to the Garage Area in here and filled out one for my car. Check it out you will see how bored I am this week. :)

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
In computer class, looking at clubroadster at the moment :mrgreen: , then going home to work on replacing my headgasket :?

·
CR.net Supporter
228 Posts
Well it 4:29 and my day is finished.

Hop into my Sunrunner (Geo Tracker) to drive home then walk the dog.

Go luck to all those still trying to stay awake at work.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
...but I have to hang around work to do some extra stuff for my company's annual meeting this Friday. Gonna be filming a short spoof of "The Apprentice"...I get to play the guy with the bowtie. :lol:

Later tonight I gotta make a rap song for the same meeting, got the lyrics written, now I gotta come up with the music. Figur another couple of hours there...
Sounds like fun more than work! Do you work in the entertainment industry?

I work in the boring semiconductor industry.... 8 hrs cooped up in front of the UNIX screen.... luckily clubroadster is always open ;););)

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
Hey all...

It's about 3:55PM here in Sunny Southern California. I'm sitting in my office in the Service Drive of Diamond Bar Honda.

I'm bored out of my mind...all of my repair orders for the day have been closed out w/ the exception of a couple of overnighters.

Unfortunately, I've got the late shift today...started @ 8am, gotta stay 'til 7pm.

-Jimmy

hey i was wondering, how long have you worked there? if for a while did you know a guy named?? Alex? sorta big stocky white guy??

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey all...

-Jimmy

hey i was wondering, how long have you worked there? if for a while did you know a guy named?? Alex? sorta big stocky white guy??
Ummm...I've been here about 3 months only...as for a "sorta big stocky white guy named Alex", don't know any Alex's here...was he in Service or Sales? There are a couple of big, stocky white guys...just none named Alex (that I know of, anyways)

-Jimmy

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
im sitting here in the comp class as well. I get a 45 minute break after this which I either read, do hw, or go for a fun little drive.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
This happens all too easily for me. I have to look through parts all day, and I'm the one that's the best @ finding all the wierd things that people put on their bikes. So I dabble on here for a good part of my 10 hour workday =D>

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
It's 4:12 here in sunny Florida and I am about to go to work... 5,6, & 10 o'clock news. I think I'll throw the top down for the ride to work and take the senic beach route.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts