ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a miata and fell in love with it, drove it to 237000 miles and sold the hardtop for 750 and the car for 2300 yesterday, bought this today for 1800. Rust in the rockers at the bottom, brake pads were down to metal on metal and the front bearings and rotors are shot. There's a small oil leak from the vc gasket. No lifter tick, smooth shifter, good clutch, hardtop, and low miles. Only 115k on the clock. Paid a friend 40 bucks to have AAA tow it back. It's in the garage on jackstands waiting for the new hub assembly to come in. Some minor issues like heat shield rattle and the front air dam falling off. Can't complain I could sell the hardtop and car separate and profit but I think I'm gonna keep this one. My friends laughed at me for buying the same car twice.

Gonna throw some raceland coilovers, headers, xxr 002s in red or chrome and touch up the paint on the hardtop and get new rear quarter panels then I'll be broke again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol there's rust at the bottom of mine, I just dont like it. I spent the last two days repainting my hardtop it came out great! I have A brand new softop I'm going to sell or trade for aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bout to sell it for 2500 without the hardtop and buy a mariner blue miata and paint the hardtop black. Easy way to get a free hardtop + some profit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts