ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought these a while back, never used them. Test fit one, but ultimately my secret love for the barn doors prevailed. Tired of looking at them, so I ran them under the garden hose to wash the first three layers of dust/pollen of the covers and here we are.

They have the Lexan covers, one has a 2-3 inch crack. Shouldn't affect anything. The low beams were converted to HID. I personally never hooked them up, they were working fine when the guy I bought them from took them off. (I just noticed that the cover on the left of the screen looks all scraped up near the nose in the pics... It's water droplets.)

There were a couple of guys that asked to to let them know before I put them up for sale, I cleared out my PM's the other day and forgot to save ya'lls. Sorry.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Next, we have this epic slug of metal. Nothing will drop panties like this 3 to 4-ish pound (I'm guessing) shift knob. Hand-made by a machine, you will never see another one exactly like this one. Will fit Miata's and any other car that has the same thread pitch.

SOLD!!!!!!!

First come, first serve. Got a lot of work going on this week, but I will do my best to answer PM's quickly.

·
Banned
478 Posts
I will take the shift knob.

lol, I remember PMing you over this exact piece sometime last year. I still want it!, so if you can PM me your paypal account I shall send over payment sir.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pm sent. Shift knob pending to Fabel.

And yes, metal does tend to get hot if left exposed to the sun for extended periods of time. :p

·
Registered
433 Posts
I would have offered 45 but I've had a metal shift knob before. It's not fun when you get home with third degree burns on daily.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sell me your KG spoiler dangit.
Ummm... It's actually riveted to the rear trunk, so if you bring me a flawless red trunk and some cash it's yours... Until then, it's on until I decide to sell the car.

Brainstorm lights no longer on hold.:roll: First with the cash gets them.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Bump for time wasters.

Here's a pic of when I test fit one... Didn't jive with the whole teeth grill thing. I know most people hate the teeth grill, because Miata's R serious bidness. But I just can't get rid of it.

It's just sitting there not bolted down, so position/alignment is not final...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts