ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reverting to stock pop up's with E-codes, so the brainstorms go

Gen 2 Brainstorm low rise headlights (minus headlight lids)

Selling the lights plus the pop up assemblies, so you'll just need to unbolt your current lights and drop these on and swap over your headlight lid

Brainstorms alone have gone from $200-$250
Headlight motor assemblies for $60+ per side

Selling the whole deal for $300 shipped

signage

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Coming to the West Coast of Florida anytime soon? I'd be willing to meet you to pick them up if you are...

ps - how much to ship to 33710

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was hoping to go to Sebring, but not gonna make it. I can hold em though if you're serious and when we visit my brother in Sarasota, i could bring em over

BoxheadTim, i can't say how they compare to non-ecode stocks, i've only had these on the car, but i could try to take a few pics this weekend if they're not sold yet when I remove them from the car and put the e-codes on. But I will say they're not great, but neither are the stock sealed beams.

(and AFC, my brother in law goes to Lakeland often to visit his g/f, i could send em with him if you're willing to travel to meet him)

PM me and we could work out details

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Would you be so kind to pm me a price for just the lights minus the other stuff shipped to 22405

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's an all or nothing deal, not looking to part the setup

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*pending to afc2112*

·
Registered
262 Posts
BoxheadTim, i can't say how they compare to non-ecode stocks, i've only had these on the car, but i could try to take a few pics this weekend if they're not sold yet when I remove them from the car and put the e-codes on. But I will say they're not great, but neither are the stock sealed beams.
"Not great" is likely to be an issue for me - it gets a little dark out here with deer wandering around so I'm planning to improve on the existing lights :). Probably just going to go to E-codes them.

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not at the moment (at least not with the brainstorms-nothing personal, but i just don't care for the look)

I might however pickup some clear 7" housings and retrofit those down the road

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aaaaaaaaaand sold to afc2112

1 - 12 of 12 Posts