ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have heard that Brainstorm Products (BSP) had gone out of business. Actually, the Miata portion of the business was rescued by two long-time BSP employees, brothers Hector and Alex. I called and spoke with them both on 10/24/06.

First of all, they have abandoned the Brainstorm name and associated Miata.org web site in an effort to downplay any connection with the previous (second) owners who ruined the business and the name.

The new company name is "Integrated Performance." A website will be up within a month at http://www.integratedperformance.org.

They are currently taking stock of the inventory they obtained with the purchase of the business, but most of the familiar BSP parts (fuel lids, low-pro headlights, braces, rollbars, etc.) are currently available.

Until they get their new web site up and running, they are taking orders via email or phone (below).

Their new service shop just opened this week. Among services offered is all-wheel DTS dyno testing.

Integrated Performance
115 E. Gardena Bl. #3
Gardena, CA 90248

Shop: 310-532-4040
Hector: 323-967-1446
Alex: 310-908-8124

Hector: [email protected]

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts

First of all, they have abandoned the Brainstorm name and associated Miata.org web site in an effort to downplay any connection with the previous (second) owners ....
Somehow I think this is a grave mistake. Those of us not in socal don't know and don't care about the various personalities involved. We just care about the products and we all know the miata.org website by heart.

Unless Hector & Alex come out w/ some ground breaking compelling products or carry on an intensive ad campaign to get the word out about the name-change, I think they shot themselves in the foot by ditching the established name..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank You once again to those who showed us support and to those who didn't well thank you anyways. Thank You all for everything we are doing our best to provide the best service we can. We will have a Grand Opening Celebration on Nov. 18 around 6:00pm and all of you are very welcome to join in and if there are some Companies that might want to bring some products let me know send me an email: [email protected] nad let me know we might be able to squeeze you in.We don't thing that it's a mistake to drop the miata.org name. We believe that we can start fresh and we don't need any of that bad feed back. Hopefully you guys can understand what we are trying to create here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congratulations =D>

I have in the past purchased several Brainstorm products and was kind of bummed that obviously they were having problems.

The BSP-1 front lip is one of my favorite modifications. Hopefully that particular item will be among the products you will have to offer. I get a lot of compliments on it and a lot of people ask me where they can get one.

Once your web site is up and running send me a message and I will add a link on my cardomain page for you. Not sure if it will bring you a lot of business, but I have an extensive list of miata sites on one of my pages.

Best of Luck with your new business !!!!!!!!!!!

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Yeah, +2 for letting us know when the site is up.

Being from Canada, it's tough to shop for parts on the phone, 'specialy stuff I've yet to see.

New miata owner, but EVERYONE talks about Brainstorm products :)

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Soooo ummm... to bring this back from the dead.

So i have a BSP Dual on my 99. Nice muffler.

Anyway, so i guess you guys no longer MAKE ANYTHING for Miatas?? FTL. I went to the site and all it is a another generic "we can get you these parts" catalog style place like NOPI or Summit. No thanks.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Anyway, so i guess you guys no longer MAKE ANYTHING for Miatas?? FTL. I went to the site and all it is a another generic "we can get you these parts" catalog style place like NOPI or Summit. No thanks.
Yeah, I saw that too. Some things just aren't meant to be, I suppose. Oh well. :roll:

I'll stick with the companies I know and are dedicated to the Miata. I don't think I have to name them off as you all know who they are.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Soooo ummm... to bring this back from the dead.

So i have a BSP Dual on my 99. Nice muffler.

Huh? what are you talking about? I went to the IP website and found all these old familiar BSP roducts:

The BSP rollbars are listed there too with no pictures. Granted the exterior pieces like the lip spoiler and tail lights are no longer there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts