ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[VIMEO]41517393[/VIMEO]

Check out the Edit I made of 2011, check out the pages, just a little project I'm working on a flash site for Breaking Necks right meow. Should be up before too long.

Girls.Cars.Bars

Enjoy thanks guys! PS Don't forget to make sure HD is on!

Breaking NecksxFloss Filthy

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Breaking NecksxFloss Filthy 2011 Edit

53 seconds is GTR (far side) vs STI

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Floss filthy? Never heard of it.... :D
Now you have.

Via you have something stuck up your ass and clearly don't know how to have a good time.

If you don't like the EDIT I made of my 2011 year then **** off I could care less. ****.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is that specs old car?

How did you get your hands on that sticker? lol I did miss the joke ;]

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeup that cars in the video a few times lol

Good friends with him rumor has it he wants another miata ;]

·
Registered
290 Posts
I've seen him mention it a few times via Facebook... The new scooby must not be working out lol

·
Registered
374 Posts
Reminds me of highschool.

Better than I could do, but I really didn't see the point of the video. It reminded me of typing in "cool stuff" on google images and just scrolling through it.

·
Functionally formed.
1,752 Posts
Reminds me of highschool.

Better than I could do, but I really didn't see the point of the video. It reminded me of typing in "cool stuff" on google images and just scrolling through it.
Seemed like a sweet video to me, something like me and some friends would put together. I am in college though, so maybe that's why.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I am in college too. It seems like just that, something that some friends put together with no direction/purpose. Don't get me wrong a lot of it was neat/interesting/funny but I just didn't really catch the reason behind the video, if there is one.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts