ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

i'm running a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness month. the limited edition pink ribbon decals are available for 3 bucks a pop.

all proceeds will go to the breast cancer research foundation - the same place we donated to last year.

last year we racked up $412 and i'd love exceed that this year.

i'll be teaming up with one of your favorite vendors and offering something special at the end of the fundraiser.
more info to come about that later; i'll keep this thread updated.

donations should be sent to - [email protected]

3 bucks = one limited edition pbhm! pink ribbon decal.
6 bucks = two decals.
15 bucks = five decals, etc...
otherwise, just donate for the cause.

we're currently up to 64 of our 300 goal.

EDIT - full info in this post

EDIT - update in post 33

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
up to 89 bucks on the first night.
thank you to everyone who's donated.
i'll be posting some more info about this later in the week including an awesome pic from one of our sponsors.

·
Super Moderator
6,496 Posts
I'm beyond excited to finally have a phillyb hates me sticker.

You know I support this cause, thanks for picking it up and running with it! BTW, what vendor are you teaming up with?
Pann Auto.

Too soon?

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm beyond excited to finally have a phillyb hates me sticker.

You know I support this cause, thanks for picking it up and running with it! BTW, what vendor are you teaming up with?
awesome chris! thanks for your contribution. and yes, i knew this would hit home for you.
who am i teaming up with?
why...the gentleman who posted right beneath you. great timing rev, lol

i will be posting some details about this late tomorrow or friday morning.

Hot damn, $174! Awesome.
we're up to 199 now! not even 24 hours into it.

·
Beggars can't be choosers.
1,454 Posts
This is awesome. Monies sentz.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
here is the next iteration of our fundraiser...
there are prizes this year. i'm happy to announce that we've teamed up with revlimiter who has made us a one-off horn button. (no. you cannot buy this horn button. no. i said no.)

i'm assuming none of you cats live under rocks so you're already aware of what rev has to offer. but if you do indeed live under a rock, check out his website, check out his horn buttons, and check out his gauges, sharka straps, hvac panels...etc. anything rev touches turns to gold. anyway...

horn buttons are rev's newest product, so without further adieu, i present to you two prizes...

a 1/1 horn button
and a keychain.

everyone who donates to the cause will be entered to win one of these prizes.
for every $3 you donate, you get a limited edition pink ribbon phillyb hates me! decal.

[email protected]

thanks!

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
That horn button is awesome! :smile9: I just received my Revlimiter horn button yesterday and it is fantastic, very close/same in quality as my Momo Corse horn button! Donate to a great cause and possibly win a sweet one off Revlimiter horn button...WINNING! :icon_cheers:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts