Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forget the Chaps, keep your wheels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My current wheels: 15x6.5 Real Racing R2 forged, 9.5 lbs.

What do you guys think of gold chaps on my car? Does it clash with my Zoom mirrors (do I need Runabouts for gold wheels?)

·
Mufasa in Training
32,615 Posts
They clash a little bit, but by the time you get brake dust on them, it won't matter. Personally, I'd get something a little darker.

·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: BRG with Gold Chaps..?

Like this?

[/img]

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Gold and green does look nice but I agree the combination doesn't really suit the carbon zoom mirrors as well. You either have to get gold plated mirrors to match or go with either the silver or gunmetal wheel like you've shown.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts

I'd paint the mirrors BRG and keep the gold chaps, but I'm WAY biased towards that look. :oops:

·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Zoinks!!! :shock:

·
Mufasa in Training
32,615 Posts
Oh no...I'd stay with Gunmetal or Gold. Shame you cant get them in Bronze.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Greg,

Looks to me that the gold centers with the polished lip have a brighter look. If I were in your place I'd have a set of chrome runabout mirrors to go with the brighter wheels - just to complete the look.

But heck, they look pretty good the way you've presented them with the carbon fiber mirrors you've got.

Go for it!

joeyb

·
Mufasa in Training
32,615 Posts
Greg,

Looks to me that the gold centers with the polished lip have a brighter look. If I were in your place I'd have a set of chrome runabout mirrors to go with the brighter wheels - just to complete the look.

But heck, they look pretty good the way you've presented them with the carbon fiber mirrors you've got.

Go for it!

joeyb
Greg, you can check out Sid's FS Thread to see what Joey is talking about. UBER pimp looking wheels, IMHO.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts