ClubRoadster.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIDE/CF PARTS/MORE Phrenetik's part out.

NB Parts 
6K views 110 replies 43 participants last post by  miata_racer 
#1 · (Edited)
Bought new car, parting out aftermarket, car is available for 6300 with hard top and most mods removed.

Okay, now I'm motivated enough to start shipping ****.

Now I can ship stuff to you first, and you send back OEM afterwards, you will pay a deposit if you choose this option though.

Retrofit 6000k flat black HID headlights - 300 + stock headlights or 450.

Chaser aero CF hardtop spoiler - 240 NEW LOWER PRICE

Chaser aero CF hood - 400

Racing beat exhaust with burnt blue tips - 150 + stock exhaust

Gunmetal valve cover with blue letters - 100 + yours

Nardi deep corn 330mm paired with daikei hub(will not seperate) - 200 + your stock wheel

authentic bride wrapped center console, shiftboot, ebrake cover - i paid 300 in materials alone, yours for 150 + stock console and shiftboot.

that's all I can think of for now. I will sell the car with 104k miles for 5500 or 6300 if i leave the hard top on due to not finding a soft top. on to some pictures.

yell if you need pictures of anything else! items critical to my car being dailyable will not ship until i get the stock part first (items like steering wheel, etc.) granted after I have the new car the miata will no longer be dailied and then i can ship you parts as soon as you want them but we're a week or two away from that. things like the hard top spoiler will ship out immediately.

i accept credit cards as payment (through Square) for anyone that does not purchase from me in person.

thanks yall!

See less See more
#3 ·
fail. . . . a non-mazda? lol

but you'll enjoy the M3

#13 ·
hmm. im not sure if it bolts up its probably acceptable, but i was valuing the stock nb wheel at 100 bucks....NA wheel id be willing to maybe pay 30 dollars for.

either way we can work out a deal on the sound system.

yes but i probably won't be shipping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.