ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale are four Bridgestone Potenza RE-11's in 205/50/15, they were used for autox but still have 60% tread and should last another season (see gratuitous penny shot). I am located in Neptune, NJ and am asking $140 preferably local pick up (shipping would be at buyers expense) also open to trades for miata parts. Best way of contacting me is through pm on here or posting to this thread. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Shipped to 32750? Plugged? Issues with balance/flat spots? Why aren't you keeping?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not plugged, were balanced and ran great, no flat spots, selling cause I want to move up to 225/45 rs3s for a turbo project, I'll get that quote for you.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Cool. I Autocross STS and buying TRmotorsports C1s 15x7.5 so these would be perfect for the rest of the year. LMK.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so shipping is about $120 via USPS and yeah great combo I had these on 15x7 c1ms and traded up to 15x8s!

·
Registered
240 Posts
You have PM

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
Check out greyhound shipping itll prob be like $40 to ship them, remember ONE BIG BOX is cheaper than 4 little boxes, make sure when you do a price quote you do a single box with the shortest longest length. I know this may sound stupid but if you dont know itll save ya lots.

I would be down if you were closer though but good luck with sale!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Tire rack on 4 Star Specs is $50. Let me know if you can find a better alternative on shipping. Still interested.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll look into other shipping methods that was a basic online thing I will go in to both ups and usps tomorrow, then look for a greyhound station. Thanks for the continued interest.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry I was sick today and couldn't get out of my apt I'll go tomorrow promise sorry gentleman.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Any luck?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Pmd you, LMK. Paypal ready.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Paypal to you Thx