ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You: Someone who has an MSM driver's side headlight that is too broken to mount/use, or just happens to have this part and doesn't need it.

Me: Guy who wants to buy the black-chrome plastic trim piece inside the light.

Let me know what you have, and how much you want for it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah... I'll bump this.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weekly bump in my quest for someone with a broken headlight.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Is there any way I could purchase just the projector out of the headlight? PM me if that's cool.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
I dont have any bulbs in it. Just the housing, glass, and thing OP wants to buy. housing has a broken tab but stays straight, glass has both mounts that hold the bumper in place broken off. that is why it is just my backup :p

·
Registered
460 Posts
I wasn't looking for the bulb, I was looking for the projector unit that is the low beam light... I have one that is damaged and have been looking for just that part.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yep, the inside is like a silver bowl and the front is a glass lens. Could I get that whole unit from you? That would be awesome...

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
I guess. Let me see how easy it is to come out. Once again shipping won't be until the 12th. I'll update for you guys when I get back from vacation

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm totally interested and want your piece. PM'd.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Sorry guys. I decided to stay on vacation an extra week because bike week was delayed due to the nascar wreck. Ruining the track

1 - 15 of 15 Posts