1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attempted to email them and got this canned response:

"Auto-Responder Message.
Created Oct. 5, 2006

Please be advised that BR Performance is in the middle of an acquisition by Barker Products. During this change in ownership there may be some down time to our e-mail, website, as well as our forum. There will be changes to the websites, URLs, contact pages, etcetera. Please bookmark www.stageonetuning.com for the upcoming changes."

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I got the same thing. But i emailed them after they closed so ill see if i can get any response today from them

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
i emailed them several times and called SEVERAL times....even sent a letter.....about 2 months ago

they NEVER got back with me!!

i suggest if you want a SC go to some other vendor.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
all i have been hearing about them has been bad things. i think trying another vendor might not be such a bad thing anymore.

·
Registered
518 Posts
It's reallt too bad that they have had issues recently however they are working on rebuilding and should be up and running at this time.
Speak to James if you have any issues.

BRP's products are the best on the market IMHO, and I've used FM, JR and BRP for boost in the past.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
i just spoke to an individual that really didt know anything about the kits specs or well, anything. He was nice but its just not a good thing when you dont know about what you are selling. Also, they still are fullfiling back orders for customers so that means if i ordered anything today, id be looking at recieveing my stuff at the end of November or December. Not too cool. I honestly dont think these guys will be on top of things untill the end of the year or beggining of 07. Ill be looking into other things by then

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
good news guys FM is now running the show for BRP/Stageone so i expect to see good stuff out of the MP62 kits

1 - 8 of 8 Posts