ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just copped a pair of brand new ones off this dude on miata.net. $35 shipped can't beat that. Anyhoo, is it hard installing these suckers? He doesn't have the instructions anymore. Any help is appreciated.....thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phatty,

I have a 01 brilliant black

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tried installing them at Mr. Woolery's meet.

It turns out they only fit 99/00. Theres an extra piece for 01 and up. Called BSP (big ups to Dave for letting me use his computer!) and they are gonna exchange it with me.

So....sorry they are not for sale

·
Registered
31 Posts

It turns out they only fit 99/00. Theres an extra piece for 01 and up. Called BSP (big ups to Dave for letting me use his computer!) and they are gonna exchange it with me.

Yeah, we didn't realize they wouldn't work on his car until after we got the driver's side door on and already had the passenger side door off. They sure did look nice, but there isn't a bracket on the 99-00 part to hold down the lock/door handle cables in place, to release the door latch. I told him to just do it Dukes of Hazard style, but he thought the better of it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Yeah, we didn't realize they wouldn't work on his car until after we got the driver's side door on and already had the passenger side door off. They sure did look nice, but there isn't a bracket on the 99-00 part to hold down the lock/door handle cables in place, to release the door latch. I told him to just do it Dukes of Hazard style, but he thought the better of it.

Sup John!

thanks for your help! 8)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm just sorry we couldn't get it to work for you. Hopefully you won't have any issues getting the correct parts for your car. And if they don't exchange them for you, I'll take them off your hands. :wink:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Went to BSP on Sat and they replaced it for me.....

I like the new management...altho they have shifted away from Miatas...

Lots of Fairlady Z and Bimmers.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It looked normal to me. They didn't have much on display tho.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts