ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
http://adrenalineracing.com/product...d/327?osCsid=e07ef6c6ca95b93d73cbeb91070c1d2e

thats where you can buy it, the spec II. from what Ive read here its ridiculously loud, not exactly an ideal daily driver exhaust.

http://clubroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=332&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

there are some alleged pics of a BC spec II towards the bottom of page 4 on this post

I would have posted up the link to pics at miata.net but last time I tried that, the guy wasnt a member here and couldnt view the topic. So naturally we just had to get you on board here. =D>

·
Registered
441 Posts
i have one

its insanely loud, i keep meaning to get sound clips but i am busy atm..

i wouldnt reccomend getting one as it gives me a headache

·
Registered
441 Posts
the pics on the profile are old ones with a HKS one fitted..

here is the buddy club, it sticks out more

·
Registered
116 Posts
question...

does the buddy club spec II come with a silencer of some sort, pictured here:

if so, how mild/tolerable is it for highway cruising with the silencer in?

was waiting for an rsr exmag II but might have to just order a buddyclub catback instead.

tia

·
Registered
323 Posts
question...

was waiting for an rsr exmag II but might have to just order a buddyclub catback instead.

tia
from what i know they do come with a silencer.
the silencer is the thing that looks like a can with the little hole in the middle. it's in the picture..... :roll:

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
question...

tia
the silencer is the thing that looks like a can with the little hole in the middle. it's in the picture..... :roll:
Check the words I bolded for you...:roll: He knows it's in the picture

·
Registered
976 Posts
question...

tia
:lol:

congrats you win the prize!

·
Registered
441 Posts
hi guys

i have been promissing pics/sounds for ages but been super busy sorry!! havent even driven a roadster in months...

here is a pic of the buddy club fitted to my car..

http://www.mx5madopenday.fotopic.net/p34022468.html
as you can see it sticks out quite far, further than the pic of the white car. it came with a silencer (can with hole in) but only used it once as it turns the nice hardcore sound into a farty noise...

somone ask what noise is made on cruising speed, well its actually alot quieter at cruising speeds than my racing beat one is, its only mid rpm that is noisy when you are going balls out and driving it hard, otherwise its not too bad.. but saying that i still have the Cat installed...

cheers

·
Registered
441 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/v/VRWvBTTzLQ8

finally got a sound clip!!

i just sold the car :( and heard it roar off down the road with the new owner grinning... am gutted

ignore the steam from exhaust car hadnt run for 4 weeks and it was super cold in the garage.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.