ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
15,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is ONLY for parts related to the Budget Bilstein Ballers sticky. Post up your stuff for sale, and i'll add them to the appropriate post. I'm separate it out by category.

Same rules apply as FS forum. Pics and price are required. Feel free to post the parts in FS forum as well, i'm just aggregating content here.

·
Administrator
15,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SPRINGS

Concealer404:
2.5" coilover springs - $75/pr
QA1 7" 550lb PENDING
Eibach/Ground Control 6" 375lb
Eibach/Ground Control 7" 250lb

·
Administrator
15,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Administrator
15,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
impoverished coilover thread.

kind of want those sprangs from concealer, but im not sure if 6" will be enough for my body.

shock body (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jpatrick will probably know better than i, but there's lots of dudes running 6" without issue.

·
See You Next Tuesday!
2,188 Posts
Remind me again... NA or NB?
6" will work easily on the front of an NA.
From stupid low ride height to higher than stock, assuming the Bilstein shocks and AWR/Cordycord sleeves.

6" in the back might be a stretch depending on how high you're going to run. Still pretty sure they'll be OK with a 12.75" hub to fender height, but don't quote me until I test it out on my own NA. 7" rears will do wonders, again from stupid low on the bumpstops to higher than stock.

Does that help?

·
Registered
91 Posts
How much you guys think a set of NB sport suspension w/Bilsteins,springs and top hats are worth? The rear top hats are goners, don't know the mileage. Otherwise they look straight, no damage and appreantly were working fine. :/

·
Administrator
15,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Remind me again... NA or NB?
6" will work easily on the front of an NA.
From stupid low ride height to higher than stock, assuming the Bilstein shocks and AWR/Cordycord sleeves.

6" in the back might be a stretch depending on how high you're going to run. Still pretty sure they'll be OK with a 12.75" hub to fender height, but don't quote me until I test it out on my own NA. 7" rears will do wonders, again from stupid low on the bumpstops to higher than stock.

Does that help?
He has an NA.

How much you guys think a set of NB sport suspension w/Bilsteins,springs and top hats are worth? The rear top hats are goners, don't know the mileage. Otherwise they look straight, no damage and appreantly were working fine. :/
$50.

·
Registered
509 Posts
A little sad to see this thread isnt filled with goodies.

MSM Bilstein roughly 85k
10k 6x2.5" Swift Springs
375lb 6x2.5" Eibach Springs
250lb 7x2.5" Eiback Springs
Pair of Garagestar 2" extended top hats
Ground Control Sleeves
-Rears have been cut 1" to make use of extended top hats
Full set of NB top hats
-All bushings and nuts intact

$450 + half of the shipping costs

Swift Springs and Garagestar top hats have about 2000 miles on them. These are not pretty by any means, but none are blown and they ride better than my friends brand new EZ streets (duh.)

·
Home circumcision kit
226 Posts
looking to change things up on my setup. dont need these rear springs anymore. they are Eibach/Ground Control 7" 250lb x2. These were Concealers, then grumbles, and now mine. I dont know what they are worth or what they were last sold for so lets start at $75 since thats what they were listed for previously. someome let me know if thats too much.

They are still on the car so it may take a couple days to get them off since the car is in storage

The ones in the middle. Thanks for the pic Concealer

WTB
6" 550lb x2 if anyone has some laying around.

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you guys are looking for cheap springs search "Stance Springs" on ebay.
Touge Factory is selling pairs for alittle over $50 shipped. Sizes are limited, but they have some decent rates in 6" and 7".

They're the factory springs sold with Stance coilovers that people have opted to upgrade for Swifts.

·
Home circumcision kit
226 Posts
If you guys are looking for cheap springs search "Stance Springs" on ebay.
Touge Factory is selling pairs for alittle over $50 shipped. Sizes are limited, but they have some decent rates in 6" and 7".

They're the factory springs sold with Stance coilovers that people have opted to upgrade for Swifts.
Thanks ill give them a call today and see what they have

1 - 20 of 35 Posts