ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here she is folks! first day I brought her home.

I bought it from some old guy who had let it sit for 3 years because the water pump had gone bad and he didn't feel like fixing it. It's a 97 R Miata with supercharger and super blow bilsteins lol. I bought the miata for $700 dollars since I thought was super cheap since it was supercharged but was in very poor condition. I didn't think I was going to be back in a miata for a long while since I had parted out my Blue turbo NA.

And well I transferred something from the part out to my new restoration Miata I don't want to spend too much money on it. The car had terrible interior since the top had no rear window and all the weather had gotten in over the years so I pulled the whole interior apart and put new seats, seat belts, carpet, plastics, and cleaned out the rest.
Before:

After:

And after I was done with the interior I was on the hunt for a new top and happened to run across a red miata oem hard top picked it up for $460 :D

As of today I just finished all the engine work and this is as how she sits.

Tomorrow hope to get my hardtop wing :] and Throw on my Tein flex coils and roll my fenders.

·
Supporting Member
1,763 Posts
That is a hell of a deal! Is the supercharger still on?

·
Supporting Member
743 Posts
Man! you got a steal! I had to do the same thing on the interior when I bought mine, the PO never repaired the top & it was left outside for over 6 months. Good luck on the build!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Haha what an abomination of an R-package! Not hating myself by any means, but the folks on m.net would have a public outcry with many long-winded posts about ruining the purity of an R-package.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts