ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found a bunch of good deals on yahoo auc. recently, seems like a seller got hold of some really oldschool ARC parts and are letting them go for real cheap, got a used full titanium pipe header back for 90$

it's gonna be welded to a J's racing titanium muffler

im thinking left exit or straight back

oh btw here is a link to the sellers stuff, he has a lot of oldschool ARC tow hooks, if any of you guys need stuff from him shoot me a PM
http://booth.search.auctions.yahoo....alocale=0jp&acc=jp&seller=powergroup_shinethu

·
Registered
379 Posts
I just love the tow hooks and the radiator cover.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Ti needs left exit!!
:twisted:

Smokin' deal you get there Rod!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
The Ti is so sexy. LostSoulMiata looking good. Did you install those small GR Craft fender flares, too? Man everybody is upping their game I'm getting left behind in the dust.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Hey Rod, who is gonna do the welding? JoyFast? you lucky dog. I saw what you got for Greg, but i want the FULL setup!!! How much longer will you be in Japan so i know how soon i need to come up with the money for parts?

Phatty

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
OMG your alive!!!!! Is your site working? I tried getting on a it a few days ago and you had nothing to buy on there anymore :(

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Sooooo, what'd you do with the exhaust then? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
205 Posts
wow thats the exact same setup that im building as of right now, where did you get the muffler though? i have all the piping and all i need is the muffler.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Where you get just the J's racing titanium muffler ? I could use me one of those !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts