ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be sitting at my desk making pretend engine noises and shifting with my new genuine RS Factory knob until I find a new car. Here's to building my dream Roadster one part at a time.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gave the red one to my parents as they needed a 2nd car and I wanted to start over with a different color.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
ive been meaning to ask, are you completely carless at the moment or just without a roadster?

nice knob, I just grabbed one of those skunk 2 10th anniversary knobs cause I wanted something close to the stock knob shape.

I think that RS knob is definately closer to the stock shape.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm completely carless at the moment. Well, that's not technically true. I still own the red car and pay for its insurance and general upkeep while my parents pay for the gas they put in it. But since the car is 320 miles away from me you could say I am without a car at the moment.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
You gave the car to your parents w/ all those mods on it? I would've at least taken the mods off & returned it back to stock!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They both like the car with the mods. My mom was just telling me how fun it is to drive. Even with all the mods the car is still suitable for daily driving. It's like a regular Miata but with 10% more excitement. I'll continue to work on it as the mood suits me. Next spring I'll put the silver Panasports on the red car to give it a more classic look. I've got to polish the lips and install new tires on them first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts