Registered
248 Posts
That's very upstanding of you.

·
Registered
233 Posts
To the seller,
tsk tsk tsk. way to lie about posting.
Coulda sent it out sooner I drink and college and pet pussys >9000 hours a week too.
But props to you for doing that. very gentlemanly

To the buyer.
I would have been a bit mad waiting so long too. but I wouldna gotten all butt hurt witch hunt like this but it got it settled so props for that.

I got mad over a bunch of skanks drinking my wine at a my friends house last night. Fucking sluts.

spend money on cocaine and hookers instead of parts and wine.

I mean what can you even fit in a glove box? three boxes of condoms and a dildo?

I hope you guys can smack butt holes and dock after all this is done and over with.

~best of luck to you both. I hate seeing lovers fight.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I have PMd the buyer and let him know that he will receive the part and his money back in hopes that makes everything better. This is the serious last time I will post in here. Just know that assumptions make an ass out of you and me, folks.

Hope you can all learn to trust me again. Thank you.
That's a start. But you might want to lose the attitude and not bitch out your buyers when you've already spent the money...

I don't care if you're right or wrong and whether it's a $5 part or $500, you tarnish your name once you start ignoring people and acting belligerent on PMs. You could have done thousands of transactions, but how you handled this one says a lot about you and your character.

Sell enough parts and you may have a dispute against you, but the way you handled it is not the way to do business. I certainly hoped you apologized for all those F bombs privately...

·
My toilet water goes the other way.
2,313 Posts
Either way it was resolved. Yes Chris lied. Tough ****. Grow a pair.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
At least he made it right in the end. I had a horrible experience with a company recently (which I have yet to post about) but they never even apologized for any mistakes on their part or even made an effort to make up for those mistakes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post, and so disappointed that I'm wasting it on you trolls. Jesus, seriously, I don't think I've ever seen another post with so many cry babies in my life. So you had a bad buying experience, I think everyone has. But nobody has been quite such an asshole about it. You got your point across- stop being a serious spammer. Do what your Mommy has told you to do and GTF over it. Such sniveling little college babies. Wait until you get into the real world; life is one big fucking disappointment. Get used to it.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
First post, and so disappointed that I'm wasting it on you trolls. Jesus, seriously, I don't think I've ever seen another post with so many cry babies in my life. So you had a bad buying experience, I think everyone has. But nobody has been quite such an asshole about it. You got your point across- stop being a serious spammer. Do what your Mommy has told you to do and GTF over it. Such sniveling little college babies. Wait until you get into the real world; life is one big fucking disappointment. Get used to it.
:smile:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I did receive a PM from the seller earlier today. I won't post it out respect for his privacy; however I must say I am disappointed due to the following statement.

spitefulcheerio said:
You made a big deal over $24 so I'll happily give it back if that will make you happy once again. Enjoy your part and your money, sir.
This was never about the money, as I stated in my initial post I would have gladly paid an extra $10 to receive it sooner. I made a "big deal" because others should be aware of how you deal with your buyers regardless of how small or large of a transaction. However, I really don't have the time to drag this out any further. All I want at this point is the glove box so I can put my car up for sale, hopefully it gets here sometime this week.

You live in Glendale. We have project-g and second chance roadster. Plus, there are hundreds of Miatas parted around here all the time. I would highly recommend getting to know your local vendors. Those of us in Socal are lucky as Miata owners to have so many abundant resources. It sucks you are in a crappy situation, but shipping a glovebox across country in an unspecified method just seems very silly to me.
Unfortunately, I don't frequent this forum as much as I'd like to (127 posts since 07). However, I found out about the local vendors you mentioned after sending payment. Which is why I wanted to cancel this transaction earlier. But you live and you learn I guess.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
The PM I sent.

"Let me know when you recieve the part and I will refund your money. I don't want to refund the money before you get the part cause I don't want you to assume I'm copping out. You made a big deal over $24 so I'll happily give it back if that will make you happy once again. Enjoy your part and your money, sir.

Sorry I blew up at you. I really did ship that part a long time ago and I'm sorry for all of this. I should not have flipped out the way I did. I regret that. I stand by my word that I cannot control USPS but I have learned that all packages require tracking. I have sold thousands of dollars worth of miata stuff on this forum with no problems and I'm very aggravated by this whole situation.

I won't make excuses for why I got so mad, I did and it's over with. I cannot take it back. What I can do is apologize and hope my true nature comes through in it. I'm normally a stand up individual and I'm disgusted by my actions.

Hopefully this has made you feel a little better and we can move on from this. If not, I understand. Tear down me and my name if you feel necessary. All I can is give you your money back and apologize at this point."

I'm sorry my tone came across in a different way than I meant. I had no negativity in any of this

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
$20. lol

I remember when someone on this forum ripped me off $500 for a set of wheels. I bought a mazdaspeed from a different member a week later and payed paypal via personal. :lol:

This reminds me I still owe someone on this forum $50 for sending them the wrong side headlight. Message me if I owe you $50

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Message sent.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
$20. lol

I remember when someone on this forum ripped me off $500 for a set of wheels. I bought a mazdaspeed from a different member a week later and payed paypal via personal. :lol:

This reminds me I still owe someone on this forum $50 for sending them the wrong side headlight. Message me if I owe you $50
You owe me $50

edit: Dammit aarow stealin my swag again! Get out of my mind!

·
My toilet water goes the other way.
2,313 Posts
This is a waste of internet.

I have seen Spiteful post a lot, he seems like a good dude.

When it comes to shipping and etc, **** happens, get over it. He's hardly going to rip you off.

He even offered to send your money back..

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.