ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,529 Posts
defending a guy because you know him doesnt make his actions okay. i knew hitler, he was pretty cool, get over it.

anyway, spitefulcheerio knew what he did was wrong and apologized. im sure he will show his sincerity by not doing the same mistakes. gl to both of you guys

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
To the seller,
tsk tsk tsk. way to lie about posting.
Coulda sent it out sooner I drink and college and pet pussys >9000 hours a week too.
But props to you for doing that. very gentlemanly

To the buyer.
I would have been a bit mad waiting so long too. but I wouldna gotten all butt hurt witch hunt like this but it got it settled so props for that.

I got mad over a bunch of skanks drinking my wine at a my friends house last night. Fucking sluts.

spend money on cocaine and hookers instead of parts and wine.

I mean what can you even fit in a glove box? three boxes of condoms and a dildo?

I hope you guys can smack butt holes and dock after all this is done and over with.

~best of luck to you both. I hate seeing lovers fight.
almost cried i was laughing so hard haha

but good point!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Assume sarcasm. Especially with my feeble Fast & Furious reference

·
Supporting Member
873 Posts
This is a waste of internet.

I have seen Spiteful post a lot, he seems like a good dude.

When it comes to shipping and etc, **** happens, get over it. He's hardly going to rip you off.

He even offered to send your money back..

You're kidding, right?

The punk-ass kid would've done absolutely nothing, and only stepped up now because he got called out on it.

Wanna buy some crap from me, and I'll **** you around for a couple of weeks, and we'll see how you feel then.

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
I can absolutely believe that USPS fucked the pooch on this one.

I'm dealing with them now (and not the first time just THIS YEAR) with a package that was supposedly shipped to me on the 31st of march. They haven't updated their tracking, don't know anything about the fucking package, and i sure as **** don't have it.

USPS is hands down the WORST shipper available today.

Yeah, Fedex is expensive, but at least you get your ****.

I've had people on this site bitch about what i charge for shipping. Tough ****. I ship via Fedex so you can actually receive your parts, and so i can avoid stupid bitchy threads like this one.

·
(/゚Д゚)/
3,019 Posts
1.) Communication was all kinds of messed up, but it'd only been 12 business days since the original transaction when you made this thread.

2.) I've had USPS lose packages entirely before. They will do a receipt re-print if they have it on file still.

3.) It sounds like you wanted the glovebox extremely fast. You messaged him within 2 days asking to cancel? You should have made it clear before purchasing that you wanted the glovebox within 2 days or you didn't want it at all.

4.) You copped the attitude first, I see 2 snide remarks before he even responded back with a cuss word. You were pretty much harassing him over a $20 glovebox.

I'm not taking sides on this, just pointing out things. I've done business with Chris (Spitefulcheerio) a few times and no hassles ever. The correct thing to do in regards to PayPal - if you get the part and it is as described, be a man and cancel the transaction. Anything else is borderline fraud.

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
Chris shipped me an A/C bypass vent thingy that NA guys want for some fucking reason. I got it QUICK. He took my money, he shipped it, and i received it in the mail.

Oh, and he threw in a fingerbanging for good measure.

·
(/゚Д゚)/
3,019 Posts
It was resolved but it seems the buyer is still unhappy from reading his posts. It sounds like he really wanted a $20 glovebox with next-day early AM UPS Air mail, guaranteed delivery by 930am. ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I can believe the USPS situation. I used to work for a company that would ship fragile items. We had an engineer come up with a packaging solution that we literally drive a truck over the packages multiple times to stress test and the product came out okay. We would have them send us back packages that looked like a deployed IED. All we could do was scratch our heads and wonder how they could **** up so badly, then we remembered it's USPS and there's nothing they can't **** up.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
USPS is hands down the WORST shipper available today.

Yeah, Fedex is expensive, but at least you get your ****.

I've had people on this site bitch about what i charge for shipping. Tough ****. I ship via Fedex so you can actually receive your parts, and so i can avoid stupid bitchy threads like this one.
^ totally agree and I end up NOT selling to some people because they bitch about me not 'working with them' and shipping USPS for cheaper.

I am in the middle of a USPS problem right now actually. It was a less than 13oz item so I took a chance on the 'cheaper ship' option. It was a mistake I won't make again. I shipped on March 19th. The last update was on April 4th and the buyer still doesn't have it. I most likely will have to ship another one on my dime (this time via fedex ground on my dime) and it only re-emphasizes that I am not a fool for insisting on Fedex ground instead of USPS. I will continue to miss out on selling opportunities because at least I know things get delivered with FedEx ground! ..and such is life!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
My 1st class package was lost/not delivered (with tracking).. and before that I had USPS problems with Priority mail (once with loss/never delivered and another time delivered broken/damaged/smashed badly box)

61 - 80 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.