ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
^ wrong... I had a PRIORITY Mail box smashed so badly it had to have been used for a game of kick-ball/soccer or something of that nature! (along with being sat on/run over and I could only guess what else!) ...I had photos but that computer crashed so I can't even share the craptastic handling damage after-photos

·
Administrator
15,205 Posts
for those of you having issues with usps...are you using priority?
or first class mail?

Whichever is cheaper, since whenever i ship USPS it's because some broke-ass basic bitch complained about shipping costs.

Often i get upgraded for the same price because it's the same amount of time.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
i always use priority and i've only had a problem once or twice.
and when i say always...i mean like...for the past 15 years buying/selling **** online, about 3-5 transactions have been with a different vendor other than the post office.

·
Administrator
15,205 Posts
I seem to quite literally see something like a 20% ****-up percentage when dealing with the USPS as individuals and not businesses. This includes things shipped TO me from other individuals.

Things coming to me from sellers on Ebay seems to be the exception to the rule.

On the flip side, i've never, not ONCE had an issue with Fedex other than their sometimes-fucking-ridiculous-prices.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
i guess i have excellent luck.
before they incorporated tracking into the prices of priority mail, i would always get delivery confirmation as well.

to each their own. i will continue to use the post office

·
(/゚Д゚)/
3,019 Posts
I'd say 20% is fairly accurate. 1 in 5 packages.

I've had them actually give me a notice to go pick up a package (wasn't home), and when I went to the Post Office that day - they couldn't find it. They said they might have thrown it away to make more room for other packages.

Within 2 or 3 days, I checked the tracking - it said to go pick it up at the local post office. So I went, and it still wasn't there.

About 3 weeks later it showed up at my doorstep.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
I'd say 20% is fairly accurate. 1 in 5 packages.

I've had them actually give me a notice to go pick up a package (wasn't home), and when I went to the Post Office that day - they couldn't find it. They said they might have thrown it away to make more room for other packages.

Within 2 or 3 days, I checked the tracking - it said to go pick it up at the local post office. So I went, and it still wasn't there.

About 3 weeks later it showed up at my doorstep.
they normally don't have it the same day they leave the notice.
the driver has to return to the post office, which is normally after they're closed.
ASK ME HOW I KNOW

·
My toilet water goes the other way.
2,313 Posts
You're kidding, right?

The punk-ass kid would've done absolutely nothing, and only stepped up now because he got called out on it.

Wanna buy some crap from me, and I'll **** you around for a couple of weeks, and we'll see how you feel then.
Now look who's getting all butt hurt.

The difference is if you **** me around I will **** you in the arse.

Learn to grow a pair of balls and **** off.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.