ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short. Paid $100 for a jdm vvt ecu beginning of march. Sent a pm asking for a tracking number 3 days later and he said he would get it out that day. 3 weeks and several PMs on 2 different forums and no response or ecu. I would highly suggest avoiding this guy seeing as how other people have posted similar stories.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I hope you used paypal with a credit card on this! You have 45 days to file a claim with paypal so get that done pronto before time expires! I just had a fight where I won and it was out of principle and not actual $ value. I filed my claim and contacted my credit card company at the same time. Funny how quickly I got my refund after that happened!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Isn't he sponsored by Garage Star? If I were them I would "pull my name from that hat" just because of the drama and you are right Cxmoney there was an incident not long ago. Hope it gets resolved. :icon_cheers:

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
You'll probably get your part in the next couple days if you haven't already. He shipped a bunch of stuff on Wednesday.

Mine arrived about an hour ago.

He said he's been swamped with work and working 60hr+ weeks. As someone who has also been doing that all month so far, i'm in no position to question that.

I'm not defending him, just saying that **** happens, and i got my parts purchased the same time as yours.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Kinda interesting how it is almost 1 year later for another incident huh?

....except this time it isn't over $24 and is about $100. Either way, things that make you go hmmmmm

·
Supporting Mamber
3,672 Posts
Isn't he sponsored by Garage Star? If I were them I would "pull my name from that hat" just because of the drama and you are right Cxmoney there was an incident not long ago. Hope it gets resolved. :icon_cheers:
Just because he has a huge gs vinyl plastered on his windshield doesn't mean he's sponsored.

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
Shouldn't be an excuse. Don't post stuff for sale online if you already know you can't ship it in a timely matter.

Like i said, not a defense.

I was merely passing along what he told me via text on Wednesday, that being that 1) he said he hadn't had time, and was shipping that day. And 2) i got my parts today.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Just to give you guys a heads up. I just text Chris to see what's going on with this matter. ryan_R shoot me a email and I'll do my best to get this resolved. Also if you did pay via Paypal you can file a dispute. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Wow! and Im thinking its just me bought an GS brake brace and a altenator belt off him, told me he was busy from work doing 60+ hrs and past weekend he was going to send my stuff but still no answer nor tracking #

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
tisk tisk

Don't post your **** for sale if you cant ship the it when payment is received... that's what local sales are for.
OP has every right to be pissed. I wont be buying anything from him (spiteful no shipping ass) seeing this is the second time he has been in this situation. About time for the ban hammer to come down don't you think?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yea, not cool. I mean it takes 5 minutes to wrap it in bubble wrap and box it, and another minute to make a shipping label. USPS and others offers pick up as well, so you can't really use wait time at the post office as an excuse from working 60+ hours.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I spoke to Chris over the phone and he said the part has been shipped out and has a tracking number. He's going to post something about it tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts