ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
M

·
0 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Anyone know how i can get this in the UK ta colin 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
RoadstarJDM said:
turbored said:
Just an FYI for people looking for Road & Ster...

You can buy them from Kinokuniya Bookstore for $19.90 + UPS Shipping

http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/guest/cgi-bin/wshoseaohb.cgi?W-NIPS=9980597496&AREA=02
Have you actually seen it in stock in their store? Their Costa Mesa store near me gets them about a month or two after they come out in Japan. (Note how it says May 2006 on the link you posted.)
I go to that store all the time. Once I was there and their was 4 new issues all differn't. I splurged. Bought them all, hell it was christmas time anyways. Also Book Off across the street has it sometimes as well. FOund an issue there for 7 bucks!

I have the latest issue on special order, you can also get back issue through them which I might be doing... I must be sick.

·
Registered
59 Posts
djsqiigles said:
...you can also get back issue through them which I might be doing... I must be sick.
That's what I did a few months ago...$450 later I had an almost complete collection! :D

I also got my spare copy of Air #1 through them but believe they're all sold out of those now.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
paul you need help feel free to offload some to me :)

kevin

·
Registered
741 Posts
turbored said:
Just an FYI for people looking for Road & Ster...

You can buy them from Kinokuniya Bookstore for $19.90 + UPS Shipping

http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/guest/cgi-bin/wshoseaohb.cgi?W-NIPS=9980597496&AREA=02
Have you actually seen it in stock in their store? Their Costa Mesa store near me gets them about a month or two after they come out in Japan. (Note how it says May 2006 on the link you posted.)
The San Francisco store has them in stock when I was there. I actually didn't know about Road&Ster until I stubbled upon it at their store.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Guys, you can buy these directly from Amazon Japan. They ship internationally I think. Anyway want to try and make sure?
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4891073888/qid=1147513367/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl15/250-2615148-7292248
I tried to place an order and I cannot fit my zip code in the appropriate area. I am emailing them now to see if they will international ship. =D>

***edit***

I didn't see a button for international shipping so I clicked it and made an account. Two roadster mags should be in the mail. I will post when I get them.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Yep, that's the one.

Next time i'll be more specific.

I just assumed people would think it to be highly unlikely of me to be in S.F. checking the R&S.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
And so it has begun! :twisted: You shall all be captured and "assimilated by Road&Ster"! Resistance is FUTILE! :twisted:

PhatMiata :shock:
assimilated by Road&Ster

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There are 3 copies of the current issue of Road&ster at the San Francisco Kinokuniya. Am I the only one disappointed in its coverage?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I wouldn't know, bastards already bought out the costa mesa store :cry:
Any one see the Autoworks cover article though?
I did pick up hyper rev roadster#4 though. now just gotta find #1 :lol:

kevin

1 - 20 of 34 Posts