ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I need some help from the international members (anyone outside of USA). Was on the phone with Road&Ster magazine and they are looking to contact people that I can pass along who may be members of any Miata clubs outside the USA. I think they want to interview several international club members by email for a future R&S story.

Anyone in a miata club from any of these countries? Let me know if I am missing one - I am going from memmory of members who I have seen chime in here from time to time from around the globe.

Canada
UK
Australia
Greeece
Spain
France
Etc...

Again, they are looking for people who belong to a Miata club in your residing country.

Just reply here and I will contact you directly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I m "mmrc" member in belgium

·
Registered
592 Posts
I can start an Iraqi Miata Club.
List of most popular mods include-
Armor plated doors.
ECM "S2000" antenna.
and of course
anit-insurgent bumper covers.

·
Registered
441 Posts
lol @ anti insurgent bumper covers!!

Uk club member here

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Try here; UK MX5 Club member since 1998, Roadsters (4 (S-package, S-Spec, S-Spec 2, M2-1002)) since 1997, ran the Northern Ireland MX5 Owners Club 1999 to 2004. One of the MX5 owners Mazda collared in 2001 for ideas for the NC 8)

·
Banned
445 Posts
here in germany are enough clubs, but i think the biggest one is the "www.owners.de"

i am not member actually, but who knows... ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
I am a member of a Portuguese un-official Mazda club. miatamania.net
The official club It doesnt belong to Mazda and you have to pay an astronomic fee to be a member.
And on our meetings we have more people than the official club, hehe .

·
Registered
105 Posts
And im a member of mx5ireland.com though to be honest im more active here!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Im located in Ontario Canada and am part of the South Shore Roadster Club... so its not just for miatas but for any roadster :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts