ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
The New England Protege Owners Club and Mazda 6 club are trying to get as many Mazdas to join us 25?28 May Grand-Am GT Classic Memorial Day Weekend. We're trying to get Mazda to sponsor us (seeing as the just signed the deal with Skip Barber Racing School) and it will be a great chance to represent. I'm not sure if I'm going to bring my miata which needs some tlc, or my P5 which I have slowly been "upgrading".

Hope to see you there.

Details inside

PS~ anyone got any low milage OEM struts for my NA?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could bring the whole wedding party. It's Uconn, so there's plenty of boobs..er.. booze and a pizza eating contest, so plenty of food. lol.

seriously, have fun at your sister's wedding. If you're single, be sure to bang a bride's maid, for tradition's sake. :lol:

·
Registered
222 Posts
You could bring the whole wedding party. It's Uconn, so there's plenty of boobs..er.. booze and a pizza eating contest, so plenty of food. lol.

seriously, have fun at your sister's wedding. If you're single, be sure to bang a bride's maid, for tradition's sake. :lol:
i'll run it by her, and I'm sure my girlfriend wouldnt appreciate that last part, haha.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
...simple solution!

Ask your sister to allow your GF in the wedding party. All the bridesmaid, none of the guilt!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts