ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Can someone take the "Roadster" logo (in archive) and then use the set of "Miata-style" fonts that's floating around out there to make a design of "RoadsterJDM.net"? We could then make stickers in different sizes.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
92MX5 said:
The Red Potato?



Cheers!

Jeff
Spooge all over my screen!

:oops:

Awesome, simply awesome.

Jeff, would you be willing to help make an animated splash screen for the site? I'm picturing something really cheesy like a metallic-style version of our logo with an animated sparkle that goes back and forth the edge of it like a samurai sword being tilted in the light until you click it to enter.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
out standing, okay, now we need a clean version we can cut out in decal form!!! Wow, only up a few days and this forum is already kicking ass!!!


PhatMiata
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
4,436 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,586 Posts
I must say the logo is very nice but it doesn't go well with the forum colors. The forum's base colors are white and blue.

I asked my brother, Thier to help me on this project. If you guys don't mind, allow me to send you a sample by tonight the latest tomorrow.
 

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
Joined
·
4,631 Posts
Sounds good as it is going to be a pain to use another theme simply because of all the code changes I have made!

[Jedi mind trick]You will like the colors/theme that exists...[/Jedi mind trick]
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
M2-1028 said:
I must say the logo is very nice but it doesn't go well with the forum colors. The forum's base colors are white and blue.
There's a lot to be said for the "samurai" look of the red/black/white logo.

But I vote for redoing the logo in a blue theme since that's the color of the Potato (and my RoadStar, too!).

Oh, and less work for the ToolMan so he can spend his time on other cool stuff :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Here's a blue/white version of that logo - back to the Blue Potato! ;) M2-1028 - can't wait to see what your brother comes up with! As I said, I whipped these up pretty quickly...

If anyone wants the hires version of the black/white version (or wants changes to it for "print" work), let me know!



I resized it to fit the front page (400x66?), and made the background white to fit in with the background colors.

Cheers!

Jeff
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
92MX5 said:
Here's a blue/white version of that logo - back to the Blue Potato! ;) M2-1028 - can't wait to see what your brother comes up with! As I said, I whipped these up pretty quickly...

If anyone wants the hires version of the black/white version (or wants changes to it for "print" work), let me know!



I resized it to fit the front page (400x66?), and made the background white to fit in with the background colors.

Cheers!

Jeff
This logo is much nicer. Great work, Jeff!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Please let me take a shot at the Logo

Anonymous said:
Hello I really want to have an opportunitty to design the logo for this site
I am a graphic designer and I can come up with different variations, ex: Print, Web Banner, Silkscreen, etc. and still maintain the RoadsterJDM.net look. As soon as I get to my place I'll have an opportunitty to have finish at night. Regards
UKDM

heck, anyone can show us what the got!!! Im still waiting to see the one M2-1028 was gonna have his brother do. I love the logo we have know, be we can always have more versions, so please, guys show us what you got!!


PhatMiata
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,586 Posts
RoadstarJDM said:
92MX5 said:
The Red Potato?



Cheers!

Jeff
Spooge all over my screen!

:oops:

Awesome, simply awesome.

Jeff, would you be willing to help make an animated splash screen for the site? I'm picturing something really cheesy like a metallic-style version of our logo with an animated sparkle that goes back and forth the edge of it like a samurai sword being tilted in the light until you click it to enter.
Bill:

My brother is already working on a logo and front cover page for the site.
Give me a little bit of time. His screen name is UKDM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,586 Posts
Re: Please let me take a shot at the Logo

Phatmiata said:
Anonymous said:
Hello I really want to have an opportunitty to design the logo for this site
I am a graphic designer and I can come up with different variations, ex: Print, Web Banner, Silkscreen, etc. and still maintain the RoadsterJDM.net look. As soon as I get to my place I'll have an opportunitty to have finish at night. Regards
UKDM

heck, anyone can show us what the got!!! Im still waiting to see the one M2-1028 was gonna have his brother do. I love the logo we have know, be we can always have more versions, so please, guys show us what you got!!

PhatMiata

Hey Randy:

This is my brother Thier, screen name UKDM. As promissed, I am making sure he gets it done.

M2-1028
 
1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Top