ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy the cam angle sensor connector for a 94 miata. the connector that goes ontop of the sensor on the back of the head. Kind of a long shot but I need it to still have some wire sticking out of the top so i can solder them to my harness. Any help would be great

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think its the same plug as the tps sensor if you have a way to check. I dont have my harnesses here with me to check but you can order the plugs from toyota because they are the same and pins arent hard to locate if you want to go that route. I do have extra whips with the connector and wires laying around but that would take some time to locate

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Im just looking to it quickly as I daily the car about 40-50 miles a day. So I think just getting a connector with about a half inch of cable comming off each pin is the easiest. The car runs now like this. 3 paper clips.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
We should have this pigtail. I will try to locate it asap, but we can't ship it out until Monday.

We can even do an overnight shipment if you wish, or Priority Shipping.

Give us a call or text asap so we can get this out to you

909-20MIATA

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just ordered the used daikei hub from you guys like a day or two ago. if you guys could send me pictures of it if you could. I will text you guys again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts