ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I removed airbags from my 90 and pretty much all the sensors up front and under the dash. Today while doing some cleaning under the hood I found two more clips that look like airbag stuff to me. Can I just cut them off or is there a possibility that the car won't run without them plugged, as like a safety feature?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uploaded new photos. sorry about that.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I cut both of them, heck I cut it all out. The entire system! Sat there for two days with a wiring diagram and traced everything. Never want to do that again!

I would definitely recommend to unplug the power to the airbag control unit so you don't see the airbag light all the time.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cut both of them, heck I cut it all out. The entire system! Sat there for two days with a wiring diagram and traced everything. Never want to do that again!

I would definitely recommend to unplug the power to the airbag control unit so you don't see the airbag light all the time.

I had the dash out of the car a few times so all the airbag stuff under the dash is totally gone, all the sensors in the fenders and in the pumper are gone too. Nothing is left. And the light from the dash is gone too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts