ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if someone could please translate the East Bear site for me. Better than google can do...

Specifically, I'm looking for descriptions of all the parts available? Is it front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, license delete, and wing? And thats it? Whats the total cost of all the parts?

For the front bumper, do I have to cut the OEM bumper in half, and bond the bottom half?

Does something take the place of the lights set in the front bumper?

Does it mention where to get the wing?

http://www.e-aero.jp/aeroparts/m-piece/NA6C.htm

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
why not email them? i have talked to them via email serval times.....i figured it was a shot in the dark if the knew english but they do!

M

·
0 Posts
FYI, I checked with my contact:

The bumpers are full bumpers, not half.

The spoiler is a Mazda OEM JDM part.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Whats the total cost of all the parts?
www.xe.com. Then ad in local sales tax, broker fees, shipping charges to USA, customs duties, shipping charges via freight to your business address, add surcharge for delivery to residential address, etc. It won't be cheap. But then you knew this, right?

The spoiler is a Mazda OEM JDM part.
I didn't realize the Mazdaspeed NB spoiler would work okay with NA trunk? I think this spoiler looks great on cars with a modern racer theme.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
I was wondering if someone could please translate the East Bear site for me.

Np

Specifically, I'm looking for descriptions of all the parts available? Is it front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, license delete, and wing? And thats it? Whats the total cost of all the parts?

Sideskirts, front bumper and rear bumper

For the front bumper, do I have to cut the OEM bumper in half, and bond the bottom half?

No, it's an OE Replacement

Does something take the place of the lights set in the front bumper?

Yes it comes with winkers and a harness kit, as well as front plate stay, and needed bolts and nuts. it's also 48mm longer than OE.

Does it mention where to get the wing?

no

http://www.e-aero.jp/aeroparts/m-piece/NA6C.htm

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All you guys are top notch!!!

I have already accepted that it's going to be quite expensive. The thing is, I want to DO something with my car, and I've realized that I don't want to drift it, so I'm just going to make it look like I want it to.

P.S. My bank called me today to say that I'm a good customer and I have great credit so they gave me a better VISA (lower rates) AND upped my limit... this cannot be good for my wallet! :p

EDIT: So I have to go elsewhere for the license plate delete panel?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
The rear finish panel should be available from East Bear. It is listed in their Road&Ster #48 ad page 46 item 4.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
All you guys are top notch!!!

I have already accepted that it's going to be quite expensive. The thing is, I want to DO something with my car, and I've realized that I don't want to drift it, so I'm just going to make it look like I want it to.

P.S. My bank called me today to say that I'm a good customer and I have great credit so they gave me a better VISA (lower rates) AND upped my limit... this cannot be good for my wallet! :p

EDIT: So I have to go elsewhere for the license plate delete panel?
The license plate delete panel is included with the rear bumper kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts