ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I'm in the market for new fenders because just today I noticed a large, softball sized dent in the front left fender on the bottom behind the wheel.

And I noticed that Arios makes blister fenders for the NA. I figure blister would be good for me because I'm also planning on getting some Sportmax's when I get the funds, and I wont/shouldn't have to worry about rolling the fenders if they are blistered already (right?).

So, yeah, does anyone have pics of Arios's blistered fenders? Other than the tiny one they have on their site....

Please oh please :|

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I still couldn't find any...

But, I sent Arios an inquiry about some of their stuff and I actually got a reply in English (very good English too!). It was probably the best email I ever received!

All I would have to do is send him my full address and any preference about shipping company (would probably use fedex, because I heard UPS rapes people on "charges"), and then he would quote me and ship as soon as he gets payment.
Sweeetness!

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe it closely resembles a widebody fender, but not really "GT" looking.

Oh and on another note, front carbon fiber fenders are only $596 CAD. Albeit, that's not including shipping, but there are a few local JDM parts importers that have staff in Japan, and I may be able to get them to put the parts in one of their containers that travel to canada.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts