ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't leave feedback for another user.. Not sure what the issue is.. I can't find any info on iTrader requirements for this site.. Any info on why I might not be able to post Feedback?

Then I ask AF_Admin for assistance.. They ask for my password so they can try. Wtf kind of shady **** is this?

Also, how do I differentiate who is an admin/moderator? All of these users with different colored usernames have some self-written tag underneath, none of which say "moderator" or "administrator"..

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,476 Posts
Blue names are Administrators that actually work for the parent company that owns CR. You'd be fine giving them your password and they are the ones who would actually be able to test and fix bugs like this.

Green names are moderators who are a ragtag collection of guys willing to, for a lack of a better phrase, babysit the forum. We wouldn't request your password and wouldn't likely be able fix this issue anyway.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blue names are Administrators that actually work for the parent company that owns CR. You'd be fine giving them your password and they are the ones who would actually be able to test and fix bugs like this.

Green names are moderators who are a ragtag collection of guys willing to, for a lack of a better phrase, babysit the forum. We wouldn't request your password and wouldn't likely be able fix this issue anyway.
Thanks for the super fast reply and help.. Still strange but I will change my password.. It's the first time I've ever heard of any administrative level user on a forum ask a user for a password.

Excuse my language. After reading some of the support threads in this section hoping to find help, I could see some frustration between the parent company and users and it only made me more skeptical.

·
Administrator
780 Posts
Hey there

As mentioned, this admin account is the one that deals with the technical issues on the board. We sometimes request permission to access your account to see things from your end. Our admin account gives us unlimited access to everything, so we might not get caught on something that you would. Quite often the issues are permission related, but as there are so many little options hidden everywhere in this system, it's easier to see the exact issue in motion to narrow it down.

Being unable to post feedback is usually 1 of 3 reasons:
1. Short Comment is too long. There is a known glitch in the feedback system that sometimes errors out Short Comments that it deems 'too long'. Try shortening it and submit again.
2. Thread URL does not have posts from both seller and buyer. You both need to be active in the thread you are citing otherwise it will error out.
3. There is no information in Additional Comments. This area needs to be filled out. It's a required part of the form.

Try those out and let us know if it helps at all.

Dayle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts