ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
"I know what you're thinking: 'Did he stir six stirs or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a Storm Trooper Pooper Scooper (R), the most powerful ladle in the world -- it would scoop out your entire lower intestines if I did a body cavity search on ya -- you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

·
Registered
482 Posts

Ok so yeah besides the idea of "Stormtrooper sex" being really really gross... I found this enjoy!

Phinz... you're an interesting character!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I had to put the monkey suit on for work this morning. Mizzphinz couldn't resist getting a picture of me as I was about to get in my shuttle transport.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
What kind of job do you have where you get to dress up in a Stormtrooper outfit?

M

·
0 Posts
Wow, in CA we don't celebrate Halloween until another two months from now...

M

·
0 Posts
What is this Halloween you speak of?
For better or worse, in SoCal, it's the 3rd biggest holiday of the year after XMAS and 7/4. People here take it seriously. This is my friend Linda and me at the SOCALM Halloween party a couple of years ago. I love the worried expression on her face. BTW, that's fake blood on the pitchfork...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts