ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Not completely thrilled with the job they did, but its still beautiful. Finally get to drive her again!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Wow! Is that dark orange, copper or deep red? You should do a full photoshoot in the daylight. Still making up your mind about the mirrors?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one of my friends kindly accidently removed the driver side. Im still making up my mind on what Im going to be replacing them with. Between vintage and gt type.

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
That looks brilliant! A carbon fiber GT wing is needed to complete the hardcore look (I am very serious)!

What other plans before the car is completely "finished" in your eyes?I cannot wait to see the paint job and car at one of our meets!

Between vintage and gt type.
Go with the CF GT type added with a CF JDM wing! Hoooot!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I think these wide body cars look best with a Nopro GT style wing. I saw one for sale on YJ a couple of months ago. You could have something similar made locally.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
definately has a gt style look to it. lookin forward to the progress.

also FWIW my girlfriend says thats the hottest miata she's ever seen.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Did you repaint the whole car or just the add-on pieces? It looks great overall but there seems to be a slight mismatch between the front bumper and the fender.

·
Registered
332 Posts
now thats a sexy car...a gt wing would do good for that car as well...maybe get some spacers for the rear so it's flush to the fender? but anyways...thats super sexy

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am doing a gt style wing for sure, as by now the car is fit for it and I am planning on doing several track days in the near future. The color is a Dupont Fireball Metallic Red, but the guys at BRS renamed it "Root Beer". I just got the extra pieces painted by a family friend that is a manager of a ford service department, but Im not to happy because I gave him the color code. and its still a shade darker and the gold flake in it is significantly smaller.

oh, and lastly....boogievan, whats your gfs # :wink: :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts