ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hardtop with defroster M Edition MErlot.. excellent condition. How much is it worth?

Car is good condition with 200k miles which is a lot =[ anyone can chime in would be Great

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Wow, where are you located?

Mileage is pretty high, but if it's clean and maintenance is up to date it could fetch you anywhere between 2500 - 4500 depending on the buyer and location.

Wish I had the money for the hardtop.

·
Mnt Climber/ Trail Runner
180 Posts
pictures of interior and exterior would help, but i agree that mileage is up out of the "Collectors" range

The car is, but marketed right that would be a $1,200 HT...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow jeez the hardtop is worth that much just because of the paint? i had a Red HT with defroster and i let that go for 600. im located in New york

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, where are you located?

Mileage is pretty high, but if it's clean and maintenance is up to date it could fetch you anywhere between 2500 - 4500 depending on the buyer and location.

Wish I had the money for the hardtop.

etikoner is 2500-4500 including the hardtop?

·
Mnt Climber/ Trail Runner
180 Posts
wow jeez the hardtop is worth that much just because of the paint? i had a Red HT with defroster and i let that go for 600. im located in New york

That's because red HT's are EVERYWHERE. Try finding a good factory Merlot HT...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
if u part out the top and the seats, source some OEM tan leather seats without the swivel headrests, you could se a return of closer to 5k but thats with the investment of time with parting out... i'd sell it as a whole though and ask 4k, let lowballers bring u down to the skeptics' prices listed above. 200k is a lot but if its not ticking like an alarm clock or blowing clouds of smoke then it has more life than my 96 with 140k lol

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
If you're selling the whole package for $2,700, I'm flying to NY to drive my new Merlot home!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts