ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I purchased this car I was fairly embarrased by it's girly presence, but now that I've changed a few things, I figure it's ok now for public viewing.
Its not a huge JDM machine and probably never will be (though it has it's share of JDM parts on it). I am a big function over form guy, though I refuse to sacrifice form for function if i dont have to :D

Anyways, tell me whatcha think. (Yes the front needs to come down about 1/2" more and the rear maybe 1/4 of an inch).

Mods thus far are:
Stance Coilovers
Spec 3 Clutch
Fidanza Flywheel
949Racing Wheels w/ 225 RA-1 Tires
TrackDog Racing Splitter
C-Wings Carbon Fiber Hard Top
Goodwin Racing Wilwood Big Brake Kit

I will be adding a PWR Radiator, silicone hoses, and AWR Racing SPAL Fans w/ custom shroud soon. Also will be adding a bunch of interior mods soon.

Here are the pics, there are alot. (Click for really big versions)

Guess where these were taken:

A closer shot of the wilwoods

And lastly a grunge version

The car is looking GREAT, man! I just fixed one of your image links for you :)

Have a nice day!

-Bryan

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's the Racing Beat Type II wing.

The wing is actually going away. I am going to be ordering a GV CF Trunk lid soon, and then the stock lid will be fitted with an APR wing for track use.

Yea I agree, I prefer the cleaner wingless look for street.

CE28N.. good meeting you too, still love your car :)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
very nice i like it alot. howd you get the track dog air splitter ? i've been waiting for them to email me back about the availability.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hmm, has some S2000 style about it from the back quarter.. very nice.

I've never thought Miata's looked girly. Mini Coopers? Yes. Ford Escapes and Nissan XTerras? yes. Miata? Nope :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliments guys, I really dont think my car hangs with some of the rides on this site but at least now it's something I'm proud of.

I guess I thought it was girly before because it had horrible chrome wheels, 4x4 ride height, chrome style bar.. it was just to "pretty".

As for the track dog racing splitter, I just contacted Gary and asked, and he said he had it. I ordered it, and it was at my door in about a week. So I'm not sure why you'd have a problem with it. But this splitter is for the Racing Beat bumper specifically.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
oh maybe your right... im looking for the one for the miata with the r-lip... does the racing beat nose one use turnbuckles ?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think your car looks amazingly clean, the only thing I dont care for is the hoopbar
Me either, as I said earlier, I hate all the chrome on this car.

I have already ordered the Boss Frog Clearview bar in black and that will be going on within the next few weeks. The current bar will be going on ebay.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts