ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
This is a good place, one of the very few Roadster places that is within Tokyo. Selection of parts is not big, but they have a bit of everything, so it's hard to leave empty-handed :D They are mainly a Roadser-only car dealership, so much of their stock will be a few hrs worth of eye candy to us :D

If anyone wants directions to get there, PM me. Easy to get to, it's a 10min walk from the subway.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,691 Posts
I'm surprised this one hasn't been posted until now. They are a fixture of the R&S issues I have :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yeah, that's surprising.

For example, if you say wanna buy stuff, they have a much bigger selection than say, RS Aizawa does.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Corn's is good. It's been about 4 years since I visited them. They are within driving distance (20 miles)from our house in Funabashi City, Chiba Ken Japan. They are about 15 minutes from Tokyo Disneyland to give you an idea about where they are located.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Mufasa in Training
32,691 Posts
What I want to know is...how in the heck did they come up with that name? Is there something lost in the translation that I'm not picking up?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
It's a metal shifter bushing to replace the plastic one on the end of the shift lever that sticks into the gearbox.

·
Registered
902 Posts
What I want to know is...how in the heck did they come up with that name? Is there something lost in the translation that I'm not picking up?
Bryan-The Japanese like to make English words short. I think CORNS means Corn=cornering, and S is for the winding road.

Jimmy
FujiRacing

·
Registered
145 Posts
As in something breaks or it just wears in and looses its feel.
It was really tight and direct at first, but after 6mths or so started to feel just like the stock bushing. So I think that it just wears in, and is mainly a durability piece to replace the stock bushing that can crack, rather than something designed to improve shifter feel.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,691 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts