ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are meeting at 10:00am sharp at Starbucks, we will leave at 10: 30 sharp so be there or catch up.

11331 Camarillo Street North Hollywood, CA 91602-1216

We will meet the other caravans at a location to be decided ...

For more info txt me at 818-277-two two six nine with your name and user name.

Copy this list and add your name to the end of it so we know how many people are coming.

1.Mcrende
2.Mcrende's brother.

:icon_cheers:

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Sounds perfectly fine. The event starts at 12pm. Possibly like at 10:45?

Thinking about the Starbucks on Sherman Way, I've checked out their location before. Gets pretty packed & its on a congested street. There is another Starbucks Drive Thru on Tujunga Ave & Camarillo St, which is the one I work at. Our parking lot has more space compared to the one on Sherman Way. There is more parking available on alongside on the on Tujunga Ave & a street further down. The freeway is not too far off either from the locale.

This is the address:
11331 Camarillo Street
North Hollywood, CA 91602-1216

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Well we can definitely meet here at the Starbucks in NoHo if the guys from 805 are meeting up with our caravan. I know the area around here pretty well & we can figure out our route from here.

Also I just saw another thread about meeting up. The locale on that one was at the Empire Center in Burbank. The is a large shopping center & is actually right adjacent to the 5 fwy.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds good to me. We meet up at the NoHo Starbucks at 10:00am sharp then roll out and meet with the other groups along the way.

My phone number is 818-277-22 sixnine anyone that's meeting up at the NoHo Starbucks shoot me a txt with your name and CR user name so I can contact you the morning of and we can all be on the same page.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Well we can definitely meet here at the Starbucks in NoHo if the guys from 805 are meeting up with our caravan. I know the area around here pretty well & we can figure out our route from here.

Also I just saw another thread about meeting up. The locale on that one was at the Empire Center in Burbank. The is a large shopping center & is actually right adjacent to the 5 fwy.
if you guys are down for Krispy Kreme Meet up

its right next to the 5 easy access...

only if you're down

·
Registered
126 Posts
yup we need to keep in contact and set up locations on were to meet so we can get there on time i was thinking we drive and almost meet half way to stay in track and we just pick a location were we can all just wait for each other.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Yeah. So time to post the exact address of SFV's meet up spot so we can meet up there & head out. Just need to figure out about out the spot we will be meeting at with the other guys.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yup we need to keep in contact and set up locations on were to meet so we can get there on time i was thinking we drive and almost meet half way to stay in track and we just pick a location were we can all just wait for each other.
That's what I was thinking, seems to be the easiest and most accurate way to set a time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.