ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have a red NA with carbon fiber hood? Id love to see what it looks like.

Thanx

·
Mufasa in Training
32,622 Posts
Just picture a Red Miata with a Black hood. That's what it'll look like from any more than 6 inches away.

On a somewhat related topic, this is an interesting piece :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
That trunk is sweet.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wow, thats expensive. I can get Vary hood cheaper than that.

·
Registered
508 Posts
what bumper is on the front of the "cwest" car in the first pic and what is the bumper of the first pic in the second set of pics?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
The second set is the defunct Minnam Racing nose. That specific nose, from that car, is still around, sitting in a garage...

·
Registered
718 Posts
what bumper is on the front of the "cwest" car in the first pic and what is the bumper of the first pic in the second set of pics?
that "Cwest" car's nose, IIRC, was mostly custom. or maybe I'm thinking of a different red NA.

cuz I remember reading some guy's website about how he wanted a more JGTC look for his miata and ended up making a custom front bumper. or something like that.

I'm with Sean Jay though, I'd get a CF hood, but I'd paint it to match the body. I wouldn't paint a CF trunk, though.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I doubt it, but then again everything has a price ;) . There has been talk of finding out if molds can be made. I'll check and see if he's talked to the folks who used to own Minnam.

·
Sponsor
1,391 Posts
[epic said:
@ Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:56 pm]
that "Cwest" car's nose, IIRC, was mostly custom. or maybe I'm thinking of a different red NA.

cuz I remember reading some guy's website about how he wanted a more JGTC look for his miata and ended up making a custom front bumper. or something like that.

I'm with Sean Jay though, I'd get a CF hood, but I'd paint it to match the body. I wouldn't paint a CF trunk, though.

from the guy's page he says its one of those no-name bumpers that comes from the mould just like the one in the pic. but he added those cool little splitters to it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts