ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, it's a knock off BRIDE, but it's made for the big boys!
http://www.aerodesignsusa.com/productsNOTUS.html (specs on the site are incorrect)

I'm a 31" waist, and have about 1.5" of room on each side. This seat is COMFY. Knock off or not, the padding/material they use on the seat is superb.

It also sits super low on stock rails - Ryoku Rob made me custom adapters for the rails, and it's damn low. I had no problems with the roll bar (I'm 5'11").

Has a 5th hole for 5/6 point harnesses.

CONS:
The seat has a few scratches on the bottom/ rear.
This seat is WIDE - which means it touches the tranny tunnel if you scoot it forward all the way. The top also has a rip from rubbing the roll bar.
The side is also starting to wear, so I made a little cloth patch to cover the hole. Yes, it is included.
The wing WILL touch the door, unless you modify it. I let it rub.
The seat is a little sun faded on the left wing. I dd'ed this thing!

$350 bugs $250 OBO! Go look at how much these retail for on their site (I'm sure no one in their right mind would pay that much though).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Re: Carbon Kevlar AeroDesigns Notus w/ adapted stock rails(Fits the big boys! 36"~) $350 Bugs obo!

glws i want your eurolines tho lol

·
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Carbon Kevlar AeroDesigns Notus w/ adapted stock rails(Fits the big boys! 36"~) $350 Bugs obo!

^gone a year ago, haha. I miss them too =[

·
Registered
479 Posts

Can you get a front face picture of the seat and the areas where there is fading/damage? Also how much shipped for everything to 98028 if your willing of course. PM me if anything.

·
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

mane - sure, i'll take a pic tonight. I'm at work at the moment. It'll cost a bit to ship... it;s a seat, haha.

kev - maaaybe!

I want this thing out of my garage. I've gotta move in a month!

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts

I wouldn't mind this for a passenger seat. I didn't want to get a matching bride because they are so skinny. Now if only some people would buy some car parts from me so i could afford it >:-D

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts

Do I have to roll and possibly pull my fenders to make this fit?

·
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Pics for MiataMane

IIRC, you can get a replacement cover from them if you wish.

·
Registered
479 Posts

How much for the mount and sliders?

·
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

^ not looking to part at the moment. the seat is what helps make it low. It has the "Low Max" cut out, and drops the butt to the floor.

·
Supporting Member
1,269 Posts

hey Jay, i still have the box my Zeta's for the FD came in that you can have. hollar if you decide to ship. it's broken down flat but still in good condition.

·
Registered
262 Posts

If you're willing to ship, could you get me a quote for shipping to 89410? I'm looking for a decent seat for the next trackday as I'm sick of banging up my knee while sliding around on the stock seat :?.

·
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Rick - I might just take you up on that!

Then I can return your coil pack that's still in my garage. -_-;

·
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Carbon Kevlar AeroDesigns Notus w/ adapted stock rails(Fits the big boys! 36"~) $250 Bugs obo!

Bump!

I looked at the sun fading... and it looks kinda nasty - so price drop! $250 obo if it's sold by this week.

I want this thing out of my garage!

·
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Carbon Kevlar AeroDesigns Notus w/ adapted stock rails(Fits the big boys! 36"~) $250 Bugs obo!

SOLD! To the man who gave me the biggest bugs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.