ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carbon Fiber Door Panels for Miata Mk1/NA

Made with high quality carbon fiber/carbon kevlar or fiberglass, they are perfect for people willing to delete their old door cards and handles. They are very light (around 500 grams per side) and will definitely give a clean look to your interior.

Provisions can be made for those with or without power windows, door handles, speaker cutout etc... Just tell us what you want/need!

Specifications:

- 3K Carbon Fibre 1x1 twill (Made in Japan)
- 240g+450g Carbon Fibre/Carbon Kevlar manufactured using vacuum bag
- 45 degree weaving
- Anti-UV gloss clear coating for a long lasting shine and protection

A few pictures of the panels:

Delivery time: I will try to have a stock for those but for the moment you will have to wait around 18 days for production and 6-10 days for shipping to your door.

Link to the store: http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=113

For any more questions related to those items don't hesitate to reply to this topic, send me a PM on CR.net or by email [email protected]

Thanks for reading.

Marc

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Absolute work of art Marc! :icon_cheers: These could be purchased with door cards and wouldn't change overall shipping cost vs buying separately?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you mean the quilted door cards + the CF door cards? Shipping fee would be around 75 USD for shipping both sets together!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
No the actual door card bare panels. I saw before you said the bare ones were $50 for the pair plus $50 for shipping and since these cf panels are so light I figured the shipping would be the same.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quoted from the first post. :phillyb:

Provisions can be made for those with or without power windows, door handles, speaker cutout etc... Just tell us what you want/need!
If you talk about the second design of door cards with the speaker area completely cut then yes I can also do it! :D

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
Very nice, Marc!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts