ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carbon fiber Fender flares for Miata Mk1/NA

Made with high quality carbon fiber/carbon kevlar or fiberglass, they are perfect for people willing to run wider wheels.

They also give a unique style to your Roadster: Wider, meaner, more agressive. We attached a lot of importance to the fitment of this piece so we can ensure you a really good fit. No DIY, trimming, cutting required!!! Only sanding, painting and fitting!

Mk2 version coming soon!

Specifications:

- 3K Carbon Fibre 1x1 twill (Made in Japan)
- 240g+450g Carbon Fibre/Carbon Kevlar manufactured using vacuum bag
- 45 degree weaving
- Anti-UV gloss clear coating for a long lasting shine and protection
- Weight: 0.4kg/side for fiberglass and 0.3 kg/side for carbon fiber

A few pictures of the flares fitted on Mike G.'s amazing Roadster (thanks pal!):

FRP version:

Delivery time: I will try to have a stock for those but for the moment you will have to wait around 15 days for production and 6-10 days for shipping to your door.

Link to the store: http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_20&product_id=110

For any more questions related to those items don't hesitate to reply to this topic, send me a PM on CR.net or by email [email protected]

Cheers,

Marc

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got your order just now! That was fast!!! :)

I actually have 2 sets in stock so I can ship it out in the next few days!

Thanks for the trust!

Marc

·
Supporting Member
31 Posts
So you saying that it will keep the stock fender uncut ? interesting...

gotta look for some new wheels then

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Well I'll be damned.. A way cheaper alternative to the jubiride flares I have. The look is very similar almost a copy?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
These are awesome! I almost bought them from a fellow Dutch miata owner, but managed to control myself.
Having had the genuine Jubirides I can vouch for them requiring some work to make perfect, but they did fit the lines of the car... more or less :p.

However, why not be more forward about the fact that these are replica's/improvements?
A manufacturer of your stature doesn't need to be coy about this.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how much width do these add?
I will need to check again once I have the car back from the garage (crashed it pretty badly :cry2:). I believe they add 30mm.

So you saying that it will keep the stock fender uncut ? interesting...

gotta look for some new wheels then
Sorry if my english is not that clear but I mean that the fitment is spot on. You won't need to modify the flares themselves!!! ;)

Well I'll be damned.. A way cheaper alternative to the jubiride flares I have. The look is very similar almost a copy?
These are awesome! I almost bought them from a fellow Dutch miata owner, but managed to control myself.
Having had the genuine Jubirides I can vouch for them requiring some work to make perfect, but they did fit the lines of the car... more or less :p.

However, why not be more forward about the fact that these are replica's/improvements?
A manufacturer of your stature doesn't need to be coy about this.
Yeah they are definitely based on the Jubirides I got months ago (they are my all time favorite flares!!!). I tried to make them go lower though(near the tires). Now I need to get new wheels cause the ones I got are not wide enough!!! :phillyb:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts