ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Carbon fiber hardtop spoiler for Miata Mk1/NA - Mk2/NB 90-05

This hardtop spoiler enhances the aero of the Miata Hardtop. It gives the car more downforce and finishes the lines of the hardtop.

Specs: 3K weaving. CF + UV resistant varnish, gloss clear coat paint (made using vacuum bagging process)

Also available in Fiberglass (FRP) and in Carbon Kevlar (CK). Please check the website for the different pricing.

Easy to install: High grade 3M double side adhesive will be supplied with every piece for easy and reliable installation.

Pictures fitted:

Delivery time: I will try to have a stock for those but for the moment you will have to wait around 10 days for production and 6-7 days for shipping to your door.

Pricing of the different materials available and shipping fees are available on the website: http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_76&product_id=69

For any more questions related to those items don't hesitate to reply to this topic, send me a PM on CR.net or by email [email protected]

Cheers,

Marc

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments!

I am trying to keep the prices affordable. As I am working directly with a workshop, I can get the best price without any middleman. Also, keep in mind that the products are all vacuum bagged so you are pretty much getting the best quality parts. :)

More pictures:

I wish I could have a better car to show you the parts but that's all I have at the moment!!!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's really hard to take it off with the 3M tape. I only put a single 0.5 mm wide 3M tape along the spoiler to fit it for the pictures and I couldn't take it off.

With the item I provide a 2 meters long 1 cm wide roll. It's also the strongest tape available on the market so I seriously don't think it's possible to take off. :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Cant wait for mine to arrive. Think im going to have to block all posts by D.original so im not in debt for the next few years by buying all his new products :lol:

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Is the fiberglass version as thick as the CF version, or is it just a thin piece like the other hardtop spoilers? And can you post pictures of it when you get a chance?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes it will be as thick as the CF version. Someone ordered one already so when it's finished I will take a few pictures to show you!

Cheers,

Marc

·
Registered
459 Posts
Wow, looks great. This is going on my Christmas list !

Thanks for the great products ! I hope the community supports you back !

1 - 20 of 33 Posts