ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

So I am doing the vented hood mould as we speak but I thought that people might want to get the hood vents separately and build their own hood. This solution is much cheaper!

These 2 styles of vents will fit on the NA and the NB with some cutting and filling. Both designs are similar with one being more square (Dmax style) and one being more round.

Specs:

3K weaving Carbon Fiber + UV resistant varnish, gloss clear coat paint (made using vacuum bagging process)

Available in Fiberglass (FRP) and in Carbon Kevlar (CK). Please check the website for the different pricing.

Size: Around 90 x 87 cm

Style 1:

And pictures once fitted:

Style 2:

Pictures fitted:

175 USD for any of these 2 vents + 45 USD shipping.

Thanks for reading.

Marc

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'd love to see the style 2 vent on the actual car, it's hard to tell what it would look like just on the hood like that :p!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah actually the workshop has a few small hood vents. I will check and take pictures of the ones they have.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I posted the pictures on the COMING SOON topic. As it often happens, parts that are made from original parts tend to be smaller once out of the mould so I want to amend the mould to reduce the gap between the fenders and the hood.

I have a few orders for it already so I need to hurry up and take care of this ASAP! One customer from Australia ordered a full carbon hood (with carbon fiber skeleton) and I am pretty curious to see the weight we can reach! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts