ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carbon fiber Mazdaspeed side skirts for Miata Mk1/NA 90-97

These side skirts are a perfect replica of the long time discontinued MS side skirts that were an option in the nineties. They finish the sills pretty nicely and make the car looks lower and more aggressive.

Specs: 3K weaving. CF + UV resistant varnish, gloss clear coat paint (made using vacuum bagging process)

Also available in Fiberglass (FRP) and in Carbon Kevlar (CK). Please check the website for the different pricing.

Easy to install: perfect fitment using factory mounts. You can choose to drill holes through the skirts or use some polyurethane adhesive sealent to bond the skirts on the sills.

A few pictures fitted:

Delivery time: I will try to have a stock for those but for the moment you will have to wait around 10 days for production and 6-10 days for shipping to your door.

Pricing of the different materials available and shipping fees are available on the website:

http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_80&product_id=77

For any more questions related to this item, don't hesitate to reply to this topic, send me a PM on CR.net or by email [email protected]

Cheers,

Marc

·
Registered
270 Posts
:bouncin: that is all!

If shipping wasn't so much i would order a set right now. But, damn $120 for just shipping is crazy.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I need the front cover. That will look great IMO!!!

For the shipping price, 120 USD is a little high but the box is 170x30x20cm, 8 kg so that's pretty big!!! Any idea how much it would cost from coast to coast? Tell me it would be 25 USD so that I open my warehouse in the US tomorrow. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts