ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Carbon fiber OEM trunk for Miata Mk1/NA 90-97

This trunk replaces the OEM metal trunk. Made with high quality carbon fiber, it only weighs 3.2 KG (7 Pounds) against 7.2 Kg (15 Pounds) for the OEM one. The structure is made with fiberglass for maximum strength and is the exact copy of the OEM trunk.

Specs: 3K weaving. CF + UV resistant varnish, gloss clear coat paint (made using vacuum bagging process)

Also available in Fiberglass (FRP) and in Carbon Kevlar (CK). Please check the website for the different pricing.

Easy to install: good fitment using factory mounts

A few pictures of the product fitted will be uploaded later.

Delivery time: I will try to have a stock for those but for the moment you will have to wait around 10 days for production and 6-7 days for shipping to your door.

Pricing of the different materials available and shipping fees are available on the website: http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_61&product_id=52

For any more questions related to those items don't hesitate to reply to this topic, send me a PM on CR.net or by email [email protected]

Cheers,

Marc

·
Registered
869 Posts
Re: Carbonmiata: Carbon fiber trunk for Miata Mk1/NA

Carbon fiber OEM trunk for Miata Mk1/NA 90-97

This trunk replaces the OEM metal trunk. Made with high quality carbon fiber, it only weighs 3.2 KG (7 Pounds) against 7.2 Kg (15 Pounds) for the OEM one. The structure is made with fiberglass for maximum strength and is the exact copy of the OEM trunk.
Where does the 3rd brake light go?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The one with ducktail is coming! :)

As for the third break light, could you tell me if it's mandatory in the US?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

OK thanks for the article. :)

I bought some OEM parts in UK when I came back to Europe this summer including a trunk with the 3rd brake light cut so I think I can offer the option. Just let me know if you want it when you inquire!

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts

The one with ducktail is coming! :)

As for the third break light, could you tell me if it's mandatory in the US?

if you can beat the price of autoconexion then i'll be interested!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts