ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carbon fiber trunk with high ducktail for Miata Mk1/NA 90-97

This trunk replaces the OEM metal trunk. Made with high quality carbon fiber, it only weighs 4 kg KG (7.8 Pounds) against 7.2 Kg (15 Pounds) for the OEM one. The structure is made with fiberglass for maximum strength. Finishes the rear of your Miata in a Rocket Bunny style way. Giving it a vintage and sporty look.

Specs: 3K weaving. CF + UV resistant varnish, gloss clear coat paint (made using vacuum bagging process)

Also available in Fiberglass (FRP) and in Carbon Kevlar (CK). Please check the website for the different pricing.

Easy to install: perfect fitment using factory mounts. The 4 screws are put in the exact same locations as the OEM one.

A few pictures fitted:

Delivery time: I will try to have a stock for those but for the moment you will have to wait around 10 days for production and 6-10 days for shipping to your door.

Pricing of the different materials available and shipping fees are available on the website:

http://www.carbonmiata.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_61&product_id=71

For any more questions related to those items don't hesitate to reply to this topic, send me a PM on CR.net or by email [email protected]

Cheers,

Marc

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I decided to offer something that didn't exist already. A few people asked me to replicate the YSCC but as the real deal + multiple replicas are on the market, I wanted to offer something different.

It does look extremely high but I have it on my car for 2 days now and the more I see it the more I love it! Really gives the back end a very agressive style.

I think that color matched, it would look more subtle and so even more beautiful. :)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes! I think that it would go very well with a low flared car. My car isn't yet but we will come to this at some point. :D

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the mould is already being made. It won't be as straight and as high as the trunk with ducktail though. Pictures soon! :)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any update on the separate duckbill spoiler?
It will be done but the workshop just had an order for 10 full carbon fiber widebody GT86 and so my moulds are on stand by now! :( That's why there are no new parts being released!

still mad I cannot afford this.
I have the one from the picture available for sale at VERY interesting price. Contact me by PM if interested! :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm still interested in this trunk lid, i heard something about it getting aero-tested, i was just waiting to hear results?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts