ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

Put your m...f... hands in the air!!! :D

As some of you already know, I started a new project called CarbonMiata around 6 months ago that consists in providing carbon fiber parts to the MX-5/Miata/Eunos community.

I decided to start my range of products with some classic carbon versions of the OEM parts but also started to do some new designs to offer something fresh and unique to the - already huge - range of products available for our dear cars.

I think that the most important for a company making parts for the cars' enthousiasts we are is to listen to what they need. That's what I am trying to do on the different forums. Whevener I hear somebody talking about how awesome this and that would be, I keep an ear opened and think about how to make it happen.

For CF parts, fitment and quality is very very important. As I didn't know sh.. about carbon fiber 6 months ago, I had to learn and I think that now I understand it much better.

Some very high quality products are already available in America and Japan and my objective is not to copy them and be cheaper. I won't copy anything that already exist. I am saying this because a lot of people PM me asking me to me a GV rear panel replica for example. I won't do it. I prefer to think how to make something different and of course awesome. :mrgreen:

Long story short, your feedbacks on my products or the way I operate this business are always welcomed. Good or bad of course.

Also, please please please tell me what you dream about every night for your Miata. :D

FYI, I would like to offer 2 new products every months and make a few group buy!

For september we should have:

- the CF hardtop spoiler
- the flushed rear panel

For october:

- the OEM fenders
- the trunk with ducktail

There are also other items that are already started such as :

- the CF gauge surround with extra pods
- the CF rear panel "lotus elise" style that will have 2 rounds lights on each side, all in one piece
- the CF fenders with flares (1 piece)
- the CF short shift console
- the CF GT style wing
- the CF rear canards
- the CF front lip X2
- the CF crash pads with pods
- the CF air intake

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions PM me or email me!

Marc

·
Brunettes > Blondes
2,060 Posts
Marc, thanks a lot for everything! The headlight lids, speaker covers & door sills are gorgeous.

I also want to thank you for the shipping discount. Other companies may try to sneak that by their customers, but you did that in honesty without me asking.

I might be ordering a slam panel for some bling under the hood haha. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words! Makes me really happy when customers receive their items and are satisfied with them! :)

For the shipping fee, yes, I think it's fair that if I can save on the shipping of multiple items, I give the same discount to customers.

Cheers!

Marc

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just saw your message 93_Eunos! :D

Yeah this looks like an amazing road but I can tell you it must be a nightmare to drive on it. In China more than anywhere else I have been, people drive like ultimate ****!!! Cutting lanes, breaking for no reason, burning red lights, ignoring priorities, looking only at what's going on IN FRONT of them and couldn't care less about what happens in the back etc...

Every day I am about to go out of my car and punch people in the face but I am only a visitor here so I keep calm and carry (chive) on. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts